Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2011, 09:29 PM   #1
Tman
BRTF...bought & paid...

Damn

After last weekend, I told myself I wouldn't waste my time watching the chargers...

After tonight, I'm going fishing on Sundays from now on.

Feel like a chick PMS'ing...

Bring back Cromartie, Sproles, Tomlinson.

Norv - be gone, you are an obsolete being. And your play calling is telepathic.
And pathetic.
Put Gates on IR, same with Matthews, for the rest of the year, give McNeill a hearing aid, and step down and retire.

This is a relevant post, cuz generally, I will be kayak fishing on Sundays more.

phook...

Tman
Gaffer for Clay the Fishcatcher
Tman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 04:57 AM   #2
roadx

x2 looks like more time on the water less in front of the TV.
Old 11-01-2011, 05:01 AM   #3
YakMedic

Thats how I've felt for about the last 15 years. Since Barry Sanders left the Lions. This is honestly the first NFL season I've been excited about since Detroit is actually putting some wins in.

Cant wait for the thanksgiving day game of Green Bay vs. Detroit.
YakMedic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 07:03 AM   #4
bellcon

Who was that guy in Rivers uniform?

GO RAIDERS
Old 11-01-2011, 07:08 AM   #5
oneyedeer

wanted to like them for years but Rivers is a brat and he suck. You gotta win some before you could be brat. Thinking about jumping over the Saints first it was Brees now sproles...LA or OC better get a team fast!
oneyedeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 07:14 AM   #6
blitzburgh

I thought they (SD) made a mistake when they ran Marty Schottenheimer out then and I stand by that even firmer, now.
Old 11-01-2011, 07:36 AM   #7
tagyak

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzburgh View Post
I thought they (SD) made a mistake when they ran Marty Schottenheimer out then and I stand by that even firmer, now.
i agree i like marty and i'm surprised no one else has picked him to coach their team. the spano's like a lot of other owners just know how to phuk things up.
tagyak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 07:44 AM   #8
ChefT

Get ready to watch a Slaughter next week, Aaron Rogers and family are coming to SD..... watch the Chargers get man-handled....

ChefT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 08:45 AM   #9
Podaker

Don't all great QB's have more interceptions than touchdowns this season, and all great coaches have a website (firenorv.net) ? what time are we launching sunday?
Podaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 08:59 AM   #10
Dan

Packers will fuk them up!
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 12:04 PM   #11
dsafety
Olivenhain Bob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tman View Post
This is a relevant post, cuz generally, I will be kayak fishing on Sundays more.
I feel your pain Martin. Unfortunately, as I recover from my torn Achilles, I won't have the option to go fishing for a while. I guess that means that I will be the lone guy watching the Chargers next week. It could be a truly pathetic and painful game to watch.

I am with you on the unimaginative play calling and even worse execution on Monday. The Chargers have become as predictable as the sunrise. The bigger problem is with the O-Line. These guys have not had a good game since LT was here.

The good news for everyone jumping off the band wagon is that if the Chargers keep playing this poorly, the rest of the home games will probably be blacked out. Sounds like a good excuse to hit the water on Sundays. I just wish I could join you.

Bob
dsafety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 12:16 PM   #12
Tandem Assassin

Charger facts...

Facts: Penalties = coaching, Turnovers = coaching, No AFC Championship = coaching, No Superbowl = GM.

Our beloved Chargers are decaying before our eyes and it is a direct result of the coaching they are receiving.

I have watched 35 years of under achieving Charger football and this year is by far the worst display of coaching I have ever seen.

I told everyone in my office two weeks ago that we are about to lose 5 straight and be 4-5 after 9 games and playing catch up once again. I hope we lose out the rest of the season. It's the only chance we have of running Bert & Ernie (AJ & Norv) out of town.

We are the laughing stock of the NFL. Never has a team been so over hyped and so disappointing in the same season. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out Norv & AJ...You have given the City of San Diego a black eye.
Tandem Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 03:47 PM   #13
GregAndrew

Everybody knows that Sunday is for the NFL (National Fishing League). Unfortunately, I feel your pain too being a lifelong Charger fan. I have never been a Philip Rivers fan myself. He has moments of "A" talent surrounded by lots of "B", but has mostly a "C" head for the game. He rarely gets past the second option for receiver, and almost never opts for the wide open checkdown guys. You could have set your watch by the pass play call on 2nd and 6 after a 4 yard run play on 1st last night. Even though the refs did cost them the game, it should never have been close enough for them to make the difference. 400 yards of offense, and the only guy to get in the endzone is a guy nobody has ever heard of (That is bad coaching). See you guys OTW Sunday.
GregAndrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 09:06 PM   #14
yotasan

San Diego CHOKERS? Come on now...

http://youtu.be/E26_XD-uS3k

RAIDER NATION.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RAIDERS.jpg (102.1 KB, 54 views)
yotasan is offline   Reply With Quote