Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-17-2011, 08:39 PM   #1
BT

New Personal Best!!!

Went to the day at the docks today and had a great time. Took the boat ride with the family and friends, and my baby girl Ruby Lou hooked into her first fish ever. Not bad for 20 months old!

Ran into Sherm over at his booth, and I asked him when we are going fishing. He then reminded me that every time we go out buggin, he kills it and I dont. Maybe it will be different with a rod and reel but I doubt it.
Old 04-18-2011, 04:28 AM   #2
Deamon

Brian,

Cutie Ruby Lou...but tell me, did that guy have to wrestle that rod out of your hands? "come on buddy, please let go of the pole, others would like a chance at this too"...

Jim
Deamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 12:33 PM   #3
Sherm

Quote:
Originally Posted by BT View Post
Went to the day at the docks today and had a great time. Took the boat ride with the family and friends, and my baby girl Ruby Lou hooked into her first fish ever. Not bad for 20 months old!

Ran into Sherm over at his booth, and I asked him when we are going fishing. He then reminded me that every time we go out buggin, he kills it and I dont. Maybe it will be different with a rod and reel but I doubt it.
good seein ya again Brian. I'll be very bust the next couple weeks. Mid MAy looks good for a day on the big pond.
Sherm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 02:55 PM   #4
BT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamon View Post
Brian,

Cutie Ruby Lou...but tell me, did that guy have to wrestle that rod out of your hands? "come on buddy, please let go of the pole, others would like a chance at this too"...

Jim
I kept on telling him I would give him $10 if he would just let me sit there all day and collect lobster bait but he wouldnt let me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherm View Post
good seein ya again Brian. I'll be very bust the next couple weeks. Mid MAy looks good for a day on the big pond.
Sounds good, let me know. I am going to try and get out there soon. Still havent converted my gear and yak from bug season to fishing season.