Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-10-2011, 02:58 PM   #1
bald1
Junior

Seminar

There will be a Big Hammer fishing seminar Saturday April 16th at 3:00 P.M.
Mahi Tackle
19031 Bushard St.
Huntington Beach, CA 92646
(714) 962-2907
bald1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 05:51 PM   #2
bus kid
Team Keine Zugehörigkeit

swag, raffle, bongo girls?

Não alimente os trolls------------Don't feed the trolls---------------インタネット荒らしを無視しろ

bus kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 08:26 PM   #3
tagyak

i was just in san diego this past weekend and i happen to stop by fastlane on saturday. i got to hear cory speak about his mc swimbait saw some demos and actually won a raffle gift pack. it was lots of valuable info and i was really happy to have stumbled upon it.

in two weeks there will be a another one and guess who will be the speaker???? non other than Josh Pruitt. i for one won't be missing that one!!!
tagyak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 08:30 PM   #4
bubblehide

Oh my, Josh giving out all his secrets, now that is one I really want to go to.
bubblehide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 08:39 PM   #5
herbo

Me 2 Me 2 When and Where for the Josh Show?(seminar)?.....H
Old 04-10-2011, 08:39 PM   #6
yaknewb

Tag yak i was there to i was the one of the two kids withs poles standing on the dock near were he was casting the slug he did a great job on showing how to fish it right I cant wait for joshs seminar
yaknewb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 10:06 PM   #7
swank

Quote:
Originally Posted by tagyak View Post
i was just in san diego this past weekend and i happen to stop by fastlane on saturday. i got to hear cory speak about his mc swimbait saw some demos and actually won a raffle gift pack. it was lots of valuable info and i was really happy to have stumbled upon it.

in two weeks there will be a another one and guess who will be the speaker???? non other than Josh Pruitt. i for one won't be missing that one!!!
MC and Pearl swimbaits are great, they seem to be more durable to me (at least the Pearl's) but for the price and colors I still prefer Big Hammer. I know I'll be trying to make it to the seminar, lots of valuable info.
swank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 06:54 AM   #8
tagyak

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaknewb View Post
Tag yak i was there to i was the one of the two kids withs poles standing on the dock near were he was casting the slug he did a great job on showing how to fish it right I cant wait for joshs seminar
yah, i saw you guys. did you guys catch anything that day? i was the one with the two kids with me. i was baby sitting that weekend and couldn't go fishing, but that seminar was well worth it.
it was also cool b/c Corey gave out seven additional plastics with the purchase of seven from Dana's Landing. and also there was a discount of 15% from Dana's so it was like getting 55% off and no tax.

regards to Josh's seminar, i think it will start at 9:00 am. you guys may want to call up fastlane to inquire about it.
tagyak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 02:05 PM   #9
mcgui022
Junior

Fastlane: Seminar Time

Here is the last schedule you guys are talking about. The clinic starts at 10am, but with Josh we may run out of chairs so get there early. Looking forward to seeing everybody there.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg back_4x6.jpg (80.6 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg front_4x6.jpg (70.3 KB, 73 views)
mcgui022 is offline   Reply With Quote