Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-22-2015, 08:02 AM   #21
Dee84cali

Quote:
Originally Posted by HobieScot View Post
This is the stuf I use and swear by. I'm on my 2nd 6oz can in 15 years. This stuff lasts forever because you barely need to use any for it to work. And as they say "I put that shit on everything!" Anything metal on my fishing, spearfishing, boat, trailer, and dive gear gets a squirt. My dive knife especially. The dive knives all say that they don't rust but when you have it under water for hours and hours each day they all eventually rust. But a coating of this stuff keeps the rust off. On my dive gear all the little metal buttons/snaps used to rust and stop working. Then I sprayed them down after Every ten dives and they stay brand new.

I'm gonna jump on this. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dee84cali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 08:07 AM   #22
HobieScot

Kayak maintenance

You are welcome!

I've been using it for years and there is nothing metal that it doesn't work on.

It's also what I spray on my mirage drive

It repels water so it keeps salt water from penetrating

It's also supposed to work for electronics. One of their adds show a TV that had all the electronics dips in their solution then placed in an aquarium full of water as their commercial played.

I don't know if I would trust it that much but I did spray all my electrical connections on my trailer and it stopped rusting and the electrical problems I was having with the break lights 👍🏼

It would be a good product to spray on the electrical connections for a bait tank or fish finder. It would help keep the salt water out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by HobieScot; 08-22-2015 at 08:55 AM.
HobieScot is offline   Reply With Quote