Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-14-2011, 10:37 AM   #1
BT

Hoop Nets

Ok so after going thru all my gear last night I realized I got a crap load of extra nets. Time to get rid of em!

I have 5 of the promar flat nets, about 3 years old. All in good shape, except one has two holes towards the top which can be fixed with a zip tie or whatever. All of them have the harness bouy and approx 50 feet of 1/4" line (give or take an inch). You buy all 5 and I'll give em to you for $50. If you want a different amount we can talk about a price.

I also have two of the promar eclipse nets. They are from the first year they made them, so they have the metal collapsible supports, which on one set are rusted, but it works fine. I also cut the bungee lines they had as they always got tangled up on the kayak. The second set isnt rusty, but the top hoop is bent which causes it to collapse. I am going to try and bang it out or heat it up to flatten it which will make it work fine again. Both nets have the eclipse harness, harness buoy and approx 50 feet of 1/4" line. If I can get the second net flat, I'll sell the pair for $35 or $20 each.

Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

Brian
:lobs ter:
Old 01-15-2011, 11:51 AM   #2
BT

The flat nets are sold, and just the eclipse remain. I straightened out the one top ring of the eclipse. Its pretty flat now. May need a little tweaking.
Old 01-15-2011, 03:47 PM   #3
BT

SOLD!