Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-22-2011, 10:53 AM   #1
TATER
GET SOME !!!

Hello All!!!

Hello All,
I have been a member of BWE since April of this year. This is going to be my first post and I just wanted to thank everyone for all of the information that i have gained from their individual experiences and knowledge that they have shared. I also would like to introduce myself to the network of kayak fisherman out there.

I live in the high desert, and have been kayak fishing for about 2 years now. Even though I'm still a noob to the sport,the overwhelming welcoming everyone always shares is just wonderful. Most of the time I take my kayak out is with my pops and uncle, and we normally go out of Dana Point. I currently have a sit on top tan ascend kayak (bass pro shop brand) it has sufficed for all that I have used it for, but I look forward to the day when i am able to buy my first Hobie. My pops and uncle both have ocean kayaks and you can definitely tell the difference in quality. If could go back in time and buy a used hobie before buying my current one, I would have in a heart beat.

We always welcome anyone who would like to tag along with us no matter where your from. Tomorrow 08-23-11 will be my pops' and I first beach launch down at La Jolla. We are going to be making the long trek from my house at 0200 and hopefully be down there when Mr. or Ms. and decide that they want to take a nibble on what we have to offer them. I feel with all of the knowledge I have obtained from every member of this site, my dad and i are going to leave La Jolla tomorrow happy men, and to show our wives we do know how to fish... lol

I wish everyone the best of luck not only tomorrow, but any other day they may be getting to enjoy what with beautiful earth has to offer.

Thank You to all the members of this site and all of the BWE staff that ensures this site to always be well maintained and extremely informative.

C. Walton
AkA TATER
TATER is offline   Reply With Quote