Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2009, 07:10 PM   #1
JrBasser

Mazatlan Guide?

Here's the deal, a my family is going to mazatlan for thanksgiving and they want to get a group together to go on a fishing boat. Last time we did one of these "charters" we got stuck on a POS boat with a POS captain who took us on a 2 hour boat ride. I need suggestions on either a panga rental or a legit guide in Mazatlan to take a group out fishing. I honestly have no clue what kind of number we have but I'll say less than ten. But I want any kind of suggestions you got incase my dad and I wanna sneak away for the day. And I want a Captain who knows English please. And one with rods have more than two guides...and you get the idea. And any suggestions on taking my own gear? Can I take a 10' tube on a plane? Thanks guys
JrBasser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 06:29 AM   #2
Quilted Germ

You might want to post this on Bloody Decks....you'll get some feedback for sure...
Quilted Germ is offline   Reply With Quote