Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-17-2014, 05:44 AM   #1
yak-fishing-socal
kayak fishing socal

Bending branches paddles

I'm not one to usually suck the company teat or give any praise but in the beginning of may I went to San O for my 30th birthday had a whole bunch of friends it was a good time...but somewhere along the way my new BB paddle broke either I did it in the surf zone or someone stepped on it and didn't fess up...I only had it on three outings I got it for Christmas I loved this paddle compared to my last crack of dawn this thing was way better. Size,feel paddling everything so I was really bummed out. I went on the BB website and saw they had a one year warranty with proof of receipt or purchase..witch I didn't have but I figured I would email em anyways and attach a picture of my paddle and told em I got it for a Christmas gifts..to my surprise I got an email back that day with a lady concern and eager to get me back on the water.. Saying she had never seen a break like that before n that they would send me out a new one and it should ship out tomorrow..I was really happy with the warranty on their product to say is an understatement they got me out the paddle within 4 days.. Thank you bending branches you just got a customer for life.uploadfromtaptalk1400334219866.jpg this is the pictures I sent

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Last edited by yak-fishing-socal; 05-25-2014 at 10:23 PM.
yak-fishing-socal is offline   Reply With Quote