Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-03-2010, 10:27 AM   #1
Aaron

Hobie mirage seat, float tube and a bit more...

Was just cleaning up some gear and found the following things that people may be interested in...

Brand new Hobie seat, still has the tag on it. I bought my revo and never used this seat. For the unaware, the seat has removeable posts on it that lock into the kayak in a few different places to adjust for longer and shorter legs. It also has a self inflating lumbar support. This seat sells for $75-$100, I'll let it go for $50 firm.

Caddis Sports Nevada Gold float tube...Great condition and have had some great times pulling on heavy fish in this thing. Lots of zippered storage, U-boat design makes it easy to get in and out of, mesh apron provides a great work surface, and rigid front bar design results in a rigid frame making it much more comfortable to fish than other u-boats that use nylon straps. When packed into the included mesh carry bag, all of the included equipment is no larger than your average folded nylon chair. Always washed after use and garage kept. Includes the float tube, electric inflator, fins, mesh carrying bag, and promar trout net. This was my "loaner" float tube and I'm now officially tired of being the "gear clean-up guy" after fishing for the day. The tube alone retails for $120 (Cabelas), I'll do everything in this package for $75.

The following items are some things that I don't use but can't get myself to toss. If you are a regular on this site and need either of these things, just shoot me a pm and they're yours free of charge. Just be sure to use them.
Large ram tube with ram mount...$10

Scotty triple mount with mounted anchor points for lashing...$15

Thanks for looking.
Aaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 10:33 AM   #2
Gino

hey Ill take the ram tube ill send ya a PM
Gino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 07:13 PM   #3
Aaron

Float tube is SOLD

Gino, I pm'd ya back on the ram tube. I'll be in LJ tomorrow morning