Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-14-2016, 05:47 PM   #1
Saba Slayer

Lobster Fishery Management Plan...

F.Y.I......
Greetings fish and wildlife stakeholder,

The Commission would like to notify you of its intent to adopt a fishery management plan (FMP) for the California spiny lobster fishery. The draft California Spiny Lobster FMP may be accessed at http://www.fgc.ca.gov/public/notices...0616_Draft.pdf.

The Commission anticipates that both the California Spiny Lobster FMP and proposed regulation changes will be on the February 2016 meeting agenda. Possible adoption of the FMP is scheduled for the Commission's April 2016 meeting and proposed regulations at its June 2016 meeting. Public comment opportunities will be provided at each of the public hearings, and written comments may be submitted to fgc@fgc.ca.gov at any time up to adoption.

The Commission website, www.fgc.ca.gov, has more information on the meeting agendas and handouts, archived web broadcasts, and live meeting web broadcasts.

Saba Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 07:28 PM   #2
Mahigeer

I thought I had post this already, but I don't see it.

There is a 237 page report, if you care to read it.

And if do read the report, and see that they have opened the Cabrillo Mole in Catalina to hoop netting, Please let me know.

Thanks.
Mahigeer is offline   Reply With Quote