Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2016, 08:09 AM   #21
MITCHELL
Sea Hunter

Location: Where ever I may roam where I lay my head I call home.
Send a message via AIM to MITCHELL
I had 3 kayaks

But I gave my Malibu double to a Colan cancer serviver friend of mine I bought a scupper pro when they first came out but I had a 20 ft cuddly cabin I used to sink with albacore didn't get into kayaking till after the last rebuild on my outboard
Old 10-20-2016, 08:12 AM   #22
Dannowar

Mahi. I love you but with every generation we're breeding more and more idiots. With the internet all we're doing is allowing poorly educated idiots to express their opinions to an infinite amount of equal idiots who will absorb and distribute more idiocy. This country is for lack of better word, ***ked. This world is at carrying capacity. We're all doomed. I'm gonna catch some fish and hopefully I'm on this water when Mother Nature decides it's tired of being raped by mankind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-20-2016, 08:16 AM   #23
Mr_Fixit

I cant stand either candidate. Seriously, this is a horrid election IMHO. However if you take political inclinations out of the picture and simply look at what each candidate has against him, I think the options become clear, though no more likeable.

We have Trump. A candidate accused of being demeaning to women. He talks like most other dudes I know. Having been in the navy, I know damn well we have said worse. However other than talk, its all allegation. Funny how all these harassment and assault claims come many years after the fact RIGHT before an election. On the other side, he has business sense. He has had his successes and failures, just as any business person would expect.

We have Hillary. However she also is riled in a number of investigations. Emails show corruption at many points, even with deals with the FBI. Weapons trafficking in Syria. Her involvement in the Foundation is also very corrupt. What about Benghazi? Someone who has been in politics for years. She has the experience.

To me, this really is a choice between two bad options. I will take the least bad of the two. I will grit my teeth and hope Trump gets the office and Hillary gets prison.

But hay, this is a fishing board. I am going to pay as little attention to these two clowns and focus on helping the Vets during the Heroes event Saturday.
Old 10-20-2016, 08:16 AM   #24
Deamon

Whoa, whoa, whoa Mitchell, pull back brotha. Don't want you banned again, lol. Your posts contribute to BWE. DON'T do a Trump on us!

No BWE...No Deamon soup. Jim
"The reality is that the wall was built to keep all Asians ~specifically Japanese and those that think they're japanese~ out of the U.S"

Old 10-20-2016, 08:45 AM   #25
Iceman
Administrator

Just stop it! Closed, locked................move along.