Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-01-2017, 06:39 AM   #1
Saba Slayer

WSB in Dana Point

If any body is interested in helping to get the Dana Point White Sea Bass grow-out pens back up and running please contact me...jim@sabaslayer.com and I'll connect you with the right folks.
John Reardon (ORHEP chair and WSB Rep), Rick Jensen (Sportfishing Financial), and Steve Mote (San Diego CCA Chapter VP) are spearheading this effort along with HSWRI. One of the old pens need to be removed and trashed and the other one needs some underwater cleaning...so... if any of you are divers please think about lending a hand with some volunteer underwater time.
They also need to run some electricity and do some repair work on the outlets...so if that's your expertise, please think about helping out.
Once the pens are up and running they will need to get a crew of volunteers together to feed and clean the pens on a daily basis...so if you are interested in this kind of rewarding volunteer work please contact me.
THANKS...!

Saba Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote