Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-25-2017, 01:59 PM   #1
makobob
Baitless on Baja

Location: Vista California, Gonzaga, San Quintin, Asuncion, Mag Bay
Mako-ville 2018 TRIPS

Below you will find the trips I have scheduled for 2018. If YOU want a trip scheduled contact me here. I need your input for spring trip dates. DO NOT give me dates if YOU do not intend to be there.

Starting in 2018 we will be collecting $20.00 per person per week for shower and toilet, kitchen cleaning water. This is the only money collected for these trips.X When we know who is coming we each get a night, that is our turn to provide the evening meal for the whole crew.

You can cook and cleanup your mess, just bring the food. Or bring the meat to the restaurant for your meal, and let Clementina cook and clean up for you. That service will cost you $5.00 per head plus drinks and a tip for the kitchen crew. You can tell Clementina how you want your meat cooked or let her work her magic. When it is my torn I do the restaurant, 6 people cost me about $45.00 includine a drink apiece.

Clementina is a great cook, her chicken mole is to die for. Albondagas, made from fresh sierra mackerel, yum. Meals usually include rice and beans, fresh tortillas, salsa and a salad. Sometimes you will find garlic bread or mashed potatoes. It is all fantastic.

San Quintin Halibut Tournament Saturday 23 June my BIRTHDAY.
21 June-28 June, Day one gonzaga, 2-3-4 in San Quintin for my halibut tournament at Don Eddies. Then back to Gonzaga for a few days. This is an OPEN trip and all are welcome to come along for both or one part.

September 3-13, private trip to Powell for stripers.

OCTOBER 1-7 Gonzaga trip, contact Jeff at SDKF for a spot on this trip.

October 15-30 GONZAGA on the FLY. Big roosters the last 3 years. OPEN TRIP. This spand two weeks, come for week one or week two or even BOTH, your call. Biggest trip of each year.

November 6-13 PUERTOCITOS to GONZAGA by yak, We will have two saftey boats, PLAN on spending 3-4 nights on the beach camping from your yak. This is an exploratory trip to sea and fish the area. OPEN TRIP.

December 26th-3 Janurary 2019 New Years in Gonzaga, join our family for the New Year. OPEN TRIP.

So now it is up to you guys to fill in the holes. Just let me know here, thanks.

Home 760-630-4470
Cell 760-520-2514

YES YOU CAN

Last edited by makobob; 11-26-2017 at 02:41 PM.
makobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 02:05 PM   #2
domtesta27

Gonzaga On the Fly

Mako, please put Chasen and myself down for the last week of October, we will probably be a group of 4 people total!
Cant wait for another amazing year down in Bufeo!!!
domtesta27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 02:29 PM   #3
makobob
Baitless on Baja

Location: Vista California, Gonzaga, San Quintin, Asuncion, Mag Bay
in a hurry we are. Will post for each individual trip just before christmas, you can sign up then..Thank your support of mako-ville, Video?

Home 760-630-4470
Cell 760-520-2514

YES YOU CAN
makobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 09:02 PM   #4
domtesta27

Quote:
Originally Posted by makobob View Post
in a hurry we are. Will post for each individual trip just before christmas, you can sign up then..Thank your support of mako-ville, Video?

Shit now I gotta figure out how to upload on here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
domtesta27 is offline   Reply With Quote