Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-16-2006, 02:16 PM   #1
Halol
Devildoc1mardiv

2 jig masters with rods...$125.00 firm

I just replaced my whole 20# - 40# class set ups with 4 seeker classic rods with 2 sealine x 40s 1 sealine x 30 and an avet mxv 4.5. With all this brand new gear I have for sale 2 jig masters on penn meat rods….the reels are about a year old and are freshly serviced with fresh grease and oil. I am asking $125.00 for both or $80.00 each (rod and reel). I also have a torium 20 I am thinking about selling. If you are interested either PM or email me at c1vics1rrcr@yahoo.com. BTW I live in San Diego right off Aero Dr. Thanks for looking

Halol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 09:54 PM   #2
Ryan The Sealion

I went thru 2 sealines in the past 6 months on the yak.. they do not like the water..hope urs do better..

you willing to sell separately..? how much would you sell just 1 jigmaster for without rod..? I already have 3.. Can never have too many jigmasters..
Ryan The Sealion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 10:49 PM   #3
bluesquids

Oh sh*t, my sealine got dipped last weekend, didn't rinse right away either. Better take it apart tomorrow, thanks for the heads up.
Old 05-18-2006, 11:57 PM   #4
rippin lips

Send a message via AIM to rippin lips
wow, I never had any problems with mine, running 4 years now with no servicing yet and the same line on it.