Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-10-2012, 10:01 AM   #1
Wayne_R

Yak cart question

Saw this in CL

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/sgd/3459641261.html

Wondering if anyone has this or if would work for my Stealth 12? I assume these are sorta universal?

Thanks
Wayne_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:30 AM   #2
Iceman
Administrator

This is the same cart we sell for $79, price you see is what we pay wholesale, so it is a good deal.

This cart's biggest selling point is it is economical. It is the lowest priced cart we sell.......A good cart is worth the extra money IMO. That being said, it will work for you. The tires are really thin so they will sink into the sand pretty deep.
Old 12-10-2012, 10:43 AM   #3
Wayne_R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
This is the same cart we sell for $79, price you see is what we pay wholesale, so it is a good deal.

This cart's biggest selling point is it is economical. It is the lowest priced cart we sell.......A good cart is worth the extra money IMO. That being said, it will work for you. The tires are really thin so they will sink into the sand pretty deep.

Thanks for info
Old 12-10-2012, 11:59 AM   #4
bigdez93
Junior

i have this same cart. it works but could be a pain to use at times because it wants to fold up on its own when trying to load up. my bro has a c-tug cart that i really like but its much pricier than this one is...
bigdez93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:27 PM   #5
Jimmyz123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne_R View Post
Saw this in CL

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/sgd/3459641261.html

Wondering if anyone has this or if would work for my Stealth 12? I assume these are sorta universal?

Thanks
I have this exact cart and I paid $36 for it on Amazon.com but I think they raised the price a couple dollars.

http://www.amazon.com/ProSource-Ultr...rds=kayak+cart

I love this cart. Can't beat it for the price. I have a Prowler 15 that was loaded up and I pulled the Kayak through the sand at Shelter Island yesterday without any issues.

God Bless,
JimmyZ

Jimmyz123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 01:27 PM   #6
Redeyejedi

here's one i made.

rattled canned.

stand
Redeyejedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 02:04 PM   #7
Wayne_R

Got it today NIB. Going to put together now. Told the lady I saw for $40 or so and she showed me a kayak wall mount and I said no, has wheels. Showed me correct pic and sold for 39.95 + tax. Wow. Less than advertised. You get what you pay for I know, but for novices like me, can't go wrong.

Bottom line, if looking for cart, or storage solutions, or drum sets, dog carriers, salon equipment, massage tables, or ??? They got em, why? who knows. got some crazy gear in there. Showroom not huge, but got a glance into warehouse and looks big.