Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-01-2013, 06:21 AM   #1
greenscales
greenscales

Anyone up for La Bufadora?

-Anyone interested in joining me. I am thinking up grabbing my tent and yak and head down to La Buf Friday night 8/2 and (if I Get there early enough) head back Saturday night if the fishing is great or lousy, Sunday if my ice chest is only partially full. I want to try the inshore tuna pins in the AM to see if there holding fish like the offshore ones. Will hit up rockfish on the way in if needed. Salsipuedes is an option on Sunday too. If not this week, maybe next.
greenscales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 08:32 PM   #2
JarrodMc

That would be cool. If I didn't have something I can't get out of Sunday, I'd go! sorry man
Old 08-01-2013, 09:39 PM   #3
beef78
Large Member

I want to do a baja trip so bad, but the military wont let me travel. I use to do annual trips to San Felipe until I was 20. Then, decided to join the Navy. Oh, well. 3 more years left, then I will be down there all the time!
Old 08-01-2013, 10:01 PM   #4
Famous2146

Quote:
Originally Posted by beef78 View Post
I want to do a baja trip so bad, but the military wont let me travel. I use to do annual trips to San Felipe until I was 20. Then, decided to join the Navy. Oh, well. 3 more years left, then I will be down there all the time!
Believe it or not you actually can if you're interested PM me and we can chat about it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Famous2146 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 02:53 AM   #5
bigbarrels

Unfortunately I can't make it at this time. You seem to hit that area quite a bit. We are heading down to San Quintin Sept 17-22 for our second annual trip to this area. You are welcome to join us

http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/s...hlight=quintin
Old 08-02-2013, 06:55 AM   #6
Deamon

Not this time but I am always open to a trip south...thanks for the offer! Jim
"The reality is that the wall was built to keep all Asians ~specifically Japanese and those that think they're japanese~ out of the U.S"

Deamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 09:00 AM   #7
greenscales
greenscales

Works is slammed - so I probably won't head out until Saturday AM anyways - fish PM then AM Sunday. I can grab my vertical Yak holder and p/u a second person on the way down. If no takers, I may wait until next weekend.

Everyone should hit La Jolla this weekend, whenever I go to Baja, the bite always goes off in LJ.

Big Barrels - I was contemplating a little longer trip either in September or wait until Thanksgiving. Tried Punta Baja last September and want to go back (an hour past San Quintin) and want to go back, so maybe I can kick it w/you in SQ for a day first or on the way back. So lets keep in touch.
greenscales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 10:26 PM   #8
bigbarrels

sounds good, we will be there

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenscales View Post
Works is slammed - so I probably won't head out until Saturday AM anyways - fish PM then AM Sunday. I can grab my vertical Yak holder and p/u a second person on the way down. If no takers, I may wait until next weekend.

Everyone should hit La Jolla this weekend, whenever I go to Baja, the bite always goes off in LJ.

Big Barrels - I was contemplating a little longer trip either in September or wait until Thanksgiving. Tried Punta Baja last September and want to go back (an hour past San Quintin) and want to go back, so maybe I can kick it w/you in SQ for a day first or on the way back. So lets keep in touch.