Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-27-2013, 05:16 PM   #21
bus kid
Team Keine Zugehörigkeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggameaddict View Post
Would there be too much boat traffic in the harbor? That dana to clemente trip is on another forum they did 11 miles on that trip. Or we can do another ultimate halibut trip around the oil islands. Maybe a trip around PV?
Yes as the weather warms up there will be more boat traffic, Memorial Day is at the end of May so that's really one of the best weekends to avoid. "Around PV" how about out to PV and back. I was out this am launched at 4 went about 4 miles before the tide change and turned around, by the time I hit fermin the wind was blowing so steady and strong the I took out the mirage drive, flipped up the rudder and drifted all the way back in. I think before you jump into a 10 mile trip you should to a little more planning, and start from two beaches that are closer together with a little better access then the ports of LA and LB. Plan it out post it up re-plan agree and go for it.
and no there were no fish awake today in Cabrillo before 9am.
IMG_20130427_110420_117.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by jruiz View Post
I think this is the thread buskid is talking about

http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/s...ad.php?t=17081
thats the one!

Não alimente os trolls------------Don't feed the trolls---------------インタネット荒らしを無視しろ

bus kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 07:52 PM   #22
Biggameaddict
The Kayak Peddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bus kid View Post
Yes as the weather warms up there will be more boat traffic, Memorial Day is at the end of May so that's really one of the best weekends to avoid. "Around PV" how about out to PV and back. I was out this am launched at 4 went about 4 miles before the tide change and turned around, by the time I hit fermin the wind was blowing so steady and strong the I took out the mirage drive, flipped up the rudder and drifted all the way back in. I think before you jump into a 10 mile trip you should to a little more planning, and start from two beaches that are closer together with a little better access then the ports of LA and LB. Plan it out post it up re-plan agree and go for it.
and no there were no fish awake today in Cabrillo before 9am.
Attachment 9061

thats the one!
How about something mid may from the 9th to 19th? That dana trip sounds good, is it possible to land a thresher trolling from there in mid may? Ill come up with a map of a couple trips thennpost it up and we'll all pick a trip.
Old 04-27-2013, 08:08 PM   #23
bus kid
Team Keine Zugehörigkeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggameaddict View Post
How about something mid may from the 9th to 19th? That dana trip sounds good, is it possible to land a thresher trolling from there in mid may? Ill come up with a map of a couple trips thennpost it up and we'll all pick a trip.
ok.

Não alimente os trolls------------Don't feed the trolls---------------インタネット荒らしを無視しろ

bus kid is offline   Reply With Quote