Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion

Old 01-20-2011, 08:53 AM   #1
Argentcroix
Junior

New Navigational Obstacle

Thanks to CJ and the folks at OEX Mission Beach, I am the proud owner of a new stealth 14. So now all you experienced folks will have one more speed bump to churn over on the way to the fishing grounds!

I have been given to understand that La Jolla is pretty much dead right now, but is anyone up to letting an FNG tag along on their next trip out? While I wont turn down a chance to fish, I am more in with learning the area, where/what to do and more importantly what not to do. Would rather learn how to not be "that guy" from the voice of experience rather than a practicum by myself.

Anyhow, I have been lurking here for a while, and finally decided to jump in with both feet. Look forward to seeing you guys out there and putting faces with names.

Argent
aka Kevin
Argentcroix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 04:19 PM   #2
StinkyMatt

Hi Kevin, welcome to the site. As you already know lots of good people and info here. If you are going to go out on Saturday, look for Scallywag, I met the guy and seemed very, very nice. I heard he might even know how to fish a little... He states that he'll be out there. Good luck on your trip.
StinkyMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 04:23 PM   #3
Nic D

welcome kevin. im no expert, but you're welcome to tag along next time i hit the bay...
Nic D is offline   Reply With Quote