Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-14-2011, 01:59 PM   #1
fishaholic

DAY AT THE DOCKS

Thanks to all you guys that have bought from me over the past year I have been working on selling off some of my ridiculous collection of fishing gear. I have been selling a little here and a little there. Well this sunday I will be bringing a large portion of my collection to the Day at The Docks to sell. I will be selling rods, reels, surface jigs, heavy jigs, tackle boxes, swim baits, even terminal tackle. Way too much to list. I have everything from light surf gear to heavy long range tuna gear. If you have something in mind you are looking for please give me a call and I will let you know if I have it. Check out the link below for all the info. It is a very fun family event!!!

http://www.sportfishing.org/DAD00/dad2011.html

Thanks,
John 760-672-7080

RODS:
Calstar
seeker
GLoomis
Shimano
Graphite USA (GUSA)
Tady (Jig stick)
Truline

REELS:
Trinidad
torium
Pro Gear
Penn
Sealine
Newell
calcutta
luna
millinaire cv-z
Tiagra
Penn International

LOTS MORE!!!
fishaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 02:01 PM   #2
Jimmyz123

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishaholic View Post
Thanks to all you guys that have bought from me over the past year I have been working on selling off some of my ridiculous collection of fishing gear. I have been selling a little here and a little there. Well this sunday I will be bringing a large portion of my collection to the Day at The Docks to sell. I will be selling rods, reels, surface jigs, heavy jigs, tackle boxes, swim baits, even terminal tackle. Way too much to list. I have everything from light surf gear to heavy long range tuna gear. If you have something in mind you are looking for please give me a call and I will let you know if I have it. Check out the link below for all the info. It is a very fun family event!!!

http://www.sportfishing.org/DAD00/dad2011.html

Thanks,
John 760-672-7080

RODS:
Calstar
seeker
GLoomis
Shimano
Graphite USA (GUSA)
Tady (Jig stick)
Truline

REELS:
Trinidad
torium
Pro Gear
Penn
Sealine
Newell
calcutta
luna
millinaire cv-z
Tiagra
Penn International

LOTS MORE!!!
Do you know where you will be setting up so I can look for you?

God Bless,
JimmyZ

Jimmyz123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 03:01 PM   #3
dorado50

Look for the guy selling all the used fishing gear!You have been to day at docks before I'm sure. Its not that f ing big. Just ask the person in the booth if his name is John, if so ur in the right place.You can also call him in advance (his # is posted) to ask him for gps coordinates. Hope this helps! I'll be on the boats and at the seminars asking questions and learning new concepts. Good luck finding that special rod amd reel.
dorado50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 03:11 PM   #4
Jimmyz123

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorado50 View Post
Look for the guy selling all the used fishing gear!You have been to day at docks before I'm sure. Its not that f ing big. Just ask the person in the booth if his name is John, if so ur in the right place.You can also call him in advance (his # is posted) to ask him for gps coordinates. Hope this helps! I'll be on the boats and at the seminars asking questions and learning new concepts. Good luck finding that special rod amd reel.
Thanks for the info, that's very helpful. I have been to Day at the Docks many times. I think it's a much better setup than Fred Hall is. I also believe there are way more deals than at Fred Hall. Not all of the vendors setup there in that parking lot either. Some of the private guys will setup in the parking lots around the area like little swap meet kind of deals.

God Bless,
JimmyZ

Old 04-15-2011, 08:13 AM   #5
dnichols36

Sounds like good stuff!
dnichols36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 04:03 PM   #6
fishaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyz123 View Post
Do you know where you will be setting up so I can look for you?

Sorry for the late reply. I have not received my space assignment yet. I will reply to this thread as soon as I find out. I will have my phone on me so you can call if you like. Thank you for the interest and I hope to see you there.
John 760-672-7080
Old 04-15-2011, 04:51 PM   #7
Jimmyz123

Quote:
Sorry for the late reply. I have not received my space assignment yet. I will reply to this thread as soon as I find out. I will have my phone on me so you can call if you like. Thank you for the interest and I hope to see you there.
John 760-672-7080
Got it saved, I'll give you a call when I'm walking around. No worries about the reply, I'm sure you're a busy guy.

God Bless,
JimmyZ

Old 04-15-2011, 06:32 PM   #8
fishaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyz123 View Post
Got it saved, I'll give you a call when I'm walking around. No worries about the reply, I'm sure you're a busy guy.
Thanks...I've been busy with my Avatar

I have received some calls and PMs asking if I would be interested in trading gear. That is something I am willing to do. If you have something you don't want or use any more bring it by. We may be able to work something out. Thanks again for all the interest.
John 760-672-7080
Old 04-15-2011, 08:21 PM   #9
Jimmyz123

Quote:
Thanks...I've been busy with my Avatar

I have received some calls and PMs asking if I would be interested in trading gear. That is something I am willing to do. If you have something you don't want or use any more bring it by. We may be able to work something out. Thanks again for all the interest.
John 760-672-7080
That is a great Avatar, is that your 1st?

God Bless,
JimmyZ

Old 04-16-2011, 08:02 PM   #10
fishaholic

Thanks for all the interest!!! See you guys tomorrow.

John 760-672-7080
Old 04-18-2011, 07:15 AM   #11
fishaholic

THANKS!!!

Thanks you to everyone that came out yesterday!!! Lots of new faces (to me anyway) and lots of you guys that I have met before. I really

appreciate you guys coming out to check out my stuff. I hope you all put the gear to good use.