Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-07-2014, 09:51 AM   #1
William Novotny
The carpetbagger

flush mount replacement

Here is the damage after my roll the other day. I need to know if Scott flush mounts have the same hole pattern or if i need to order rod holders from feel free.

http://www.badinfluencetattoo.com/gallery.php?artist=21

Last edited by William Novotny; 05-07-2014 at 11:37 AM.
William Novotny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 10:00 AM   #2
Dannowar

shiiiiiitty. dunno about the flush mounts but i didnt check my PMS till i got off the water that day. this is a karma building experience. your next few outings will result in some fatties!
Old 05-07-2014, 11:39 AM   #3
William Novotny
The carpetbagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannowar View Post
shiiiiiitty. dunno about the flush mounts but i didnt check my PMS till i got off the water that day. this is a karma building experience. your next few outings will result in some fatties!
Yeah man, when you hit me up I was picking up the candy and on my way. I'll get this repair done and get a couple more setups and hopefully the fish gods will favor my persistence.

Old 05-07-2014, 01:15 PM   #4
GR6RR
Lucky Fisher

Is it not safe to marine goop it back down? Just thinking out loud if you cannot find a replacement in time to hit the waters...
Old 05-07-2014, 01:26 PM   #5
William Novotny
The carpetbagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR6RR View Post
Is it not safe to marine goop it back down? Just thinking out loud if you cannot find a replacement in time to hit the waters...
I could probably do that if I don't have plans to use them to hold rods. Just to get on the water, but I wouldn't trust them to bare weight of a rod in it with the eyes busted off that hold it down. Feel Free called me back within an hour of me leaving a message asking for emailed photos of the damage. Hopefully they still have these on stock as its an older model moken