Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-14-2015, 08:54 PM   #1
Unofishgood

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-Stix View Post
YUP!!!!!!! This kid talked so much trash to me in a series of PM's...taunted me, talked about how awesome he is, been fishing 15 years and he's only 17!!!! old guys sit on the beach and watch while he hooks big fish etc...I told him to respect the forms...he said I can't tell him what to do, what am I going to do about it, i'm a minor, blah blah blah...kids sure not going to get far with some of the salty guys on here.

Awesome video Manny!!!!

Whats so hard Cesar the Great/Unofishgood?
Screenshot a picture of where I said how awesome I was and that I caught fish while old guys watch me. I respect people like I told you in the pm's I told you completely different things. So please correct your statement that isn't true. Just like you corrected your life and got all sobered up and quit surfing because of all the drama please do that I would expect better from someone who is all "sobered up".
Unofishgood is offline   Reply With Quote