Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-28-2011, 02:26 PM   #1
JohnnyCope
The Four-Finger discount

Puppy Dog !

5/27fficeffice" />>>
>>
Wake up at 0330 bright eyed and bushy tailed ready for my first La Jolla trip. Meet with up with CTrujillo at his casa and head out. Stop for breakfast, get a California burrito Get a mouthful of Sour Cream Yuk ! Oh well got to eat it ! Make it there at 6'ish. Getting ready for launch and meet the Tinhman. Heart is racing now time to do it ! CTrujillo keeps saying after this set................ I think I heard someone say GO I'm not sure who or if anyone but I went and paddled like a bat out of hell. I don't look back I push and push and boom home free. I look back and See Tinhman and CTrujillo>>
getting it hard but make. Now Feeling my balls getting 10 times bigger I'm thinking to myself GAME ON ! Make some bait in no time and try the kelp with some Swim bait BOOM hard hit on first cast and thinking to myself what do I d ? Not only I'm I lost, I lost whatever was on. No worry Ill get him back I tell myself. It all went downhill then ! Fell in the water and I got back up in a rush no problem I think to myself. 10 mins later I'm sick, head is spinning and chum in the water. CTujillo asking If I want to head back in, I pass and keep pushing. Balls getting smaller now. More chum in the water and I keep telling myself keep pushing. I deal with it till 1400 and we head in. Getting skunked and felling the sickness going down I'm standing on the beach and I'm thinking to myself ok when are we coming back for more !>>
JohnnyCope is offline   Reply With Quote