Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports

Old 09-19-2014, 07:28 PM   #1
Afran
fishy

Collection of Bass (Vid)

What's up y'all. Here are a few videos we put together. Most of this fishing is from Barrett over a 2 year period while I was R&D/dialing in our fresh water swimjigs for Tacklewarehouse. You'll see an Outback, PA12 and PA14. Barrett is pretty low on water as of now, but I got word that they will not be taking out anymore for the remainder of 2014. Thanks -AA

A collection of Bass over a few sessions:

Swimjig Fishing:
Old 09-19-2014, 08:11 PM   #2
DanaPT

nice videos. I like using your product.
DanaPT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 10:06 PM   #3
octico

I used regular jig heads for a while. I picked a couple of WarBaits and added some UniButter to them and I killed at the local harbors. I cannot say enough good things about WarBait jigs and UniButtter for that matter. Spotties, Calicos and Halis love them ... WarBait and UniButter is my go to setup .... sorry but I am keeping the plastic a secret ...and no its not Big Hammer.
octico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 06:08 AM   #4
Nic D

Great work Afran!

Same goes for me Octico... Over the past 4 years or so I have fished many of the lead head/jigs on the market. Heck, I even fished for another manufacturer. But, I put in the time and researched for myself what worked for me and tried to discover what I thought was the best head. I came to the conclusion that Warbaits was the top dog. I like the profile of the head, its slim profile allows more water to make contact with the body and tail while fishing the swimbait. More water on the body and tail equals more action. The hooks are strong. I've never lost a fish due to the hook bending. The placement of the eye ,the color ways that Afran has developed etc.... its not the only lead head on the market, but its the one I will continue to fish and the company I will continue to support.

Do yourself a favor and pick a few up and give them a try. I know you'll like them as much as I do.

instagram - @DRAGO619
Nic D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 08:02 PM   #5
ashmoz

Sweet videos!
ashmoz is offline   Reply With Quote