Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2011, 04:12 PM   #1
Siebler

Aftermarket track systems for kayaks now available!

Since the introduction of the track system on the Tarpon series a few years ago the question of "can I put tracks on my..." has been asked more times than I can count.

Well for all those that asked, here you go! Luther at YakAttack has answered the call and has produced one heck of a product (as has come to be expected with this company).

OEX/ KFSupplies is proud to be one of the very first dealers to have these in stock. Just got them in but will mount some up when I get back in store after the weekend and show you guys just how cool they really are. You Hobie guys are the ones I especially think will find these awesome due top lack of mounting surface for the standard mounts.

http://www.kayakfishingsupplies.com/...ack-kit/Detail

Also dont forget to check out all the awesome products these guys have produced to fit in the tracks they have manufactured along with those OEM tracks found on Wildy and Native kayaks.

And as always guys remember that YakAttack products are PROUDLY made in the USA by kayak fishermen just like yourselves. They arnt imported junk, you will not find a finer product anywhere on the market.

Siebler is offline   Reply With Quote