Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-09-2016, 03:27 PM   #1
On-The-Prowl
Junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris138 View Post
"I like the ease and simplicity of fishing hands free. It allows me to talk on the phone, drink beer, post to BWE real-time... all while I fish 4 dropper loops at once"

HAHAHA. F$%cking Hilarious!!!
On-The-Prowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 06:52 AM   #2
taggermike

I hope that guy in the first video didn't intend it to be a tutorial on how to surf launch. Cause dude did basically everything wrong. Sitting on the inside getting drilled over n over. Looked like he was stirring soup with his paddle. No momentum or drive. I wanted to yell at the guy.

I've been surf launching yaks for 17 years (damn I'm old) and in my experience the harder you can paddle the better. Stay perpendicular to the waves, give it all you got, n don't stop till you're well out side. Timing waves is important but once you commit, stay committed. Good advise Pingpang. Things go wrong in the surf So the less time you spend in the surf the better. Mike
taggermike is offline   Reply With Quote