Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear

Old 03-15-2012, 06:59 PM   #21
rippin lips

Send a message via AIM to rippin lips
Yakin, i'd be willing to give it a shot, the idea looks solid. Do you package deals/kits?
Old 03-15-2012, 08:45 PM   #22
dsafety
Olivenhain Bob

Everyone loves new technology but it is reasonable to be a little skeptical about something that sounds a bit too good to be true. If you want to convince this group, send some hooks to a few of the guys who are out there every day, along with some testers who can barely make bait.

If Josh, Sharon, The Kid, Larry and others in that class give you the thumbs up, you probably have something. To prove it, you will have to get a few average Joe's to jump on board as well.

Just saying that something works may fly in politics but with fishermen, you will have to prove it. Since I am a bit knot challenged, I really hope that what you are introducing actually works.

Please keep us posted.

Bob
dsafety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 02:11 AM   #23
Drake

I agree you shouldn't be getting hated on. At least not on the product itself. I'm a firm believer in "don't knock it until you've tried it"

The dominating demographic of fisherman are ole' salty dogs, who like what they know. It's like the generation that refused to get cellphones because pay phones were still around. Just be patient, the younger generation will give these a shot I'm sure, we're always into new things.

But I agree you should have taken your time and been contributing to the forums more before throwing us a sales pitch.

I would also take a lot more time previewing your posts, your spelling mistakes and poor grammar really diminish your professional credibility

Good luck with the business. If the right person on here gives it a shot and likes it, it will spread like wild fire. Be on the water ALL the time, give away some free hooks, promote your product and let the hooks do all the work for you.
Old 03-16-2012, 05:24 AM   #24
bus kid
Team Keine Zugehörigkeit

I bought a few packs a couple of years back at FHS, they are great for my wife and kids who are always getting snagged and tangled. We have only used them in fresh water for trout and catfish. Never had one fall off even with my 9 year old "tying" them on.
Don't take the hate personal as fishing is slow, but do bump up your post count and come out and fish with some of the guys, get your name know then post some ads, good opportunity to do that is this weekend, landwhale is hosting a BBW tournament.

Não alimente os trolls------------Don't feed the trolls---------------インタネット荒らしを無視しろ

bus kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 07:17 AM   #25
Yakin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bus kid View Post
I bought a few packs a couple of years back at FHS, they are great for my wife and kids who are always getting snagged and tangled. We have only used them in fresh water for trout and catfish. Never had one fall off even with my 9 year old "tying" them on.
Don't take the hate personal as fishing is slow, but do bump up your post count and come out and fish with some of the guys, get your name know then post some ads, good opportunity to do that is this weekend, landwhale is hosting a BBW tournament.

I would be going out this weekend but due to the weather and where i live i will be snowed in at my place
and also due to tax season my time if very limited till after april 15th
but after tax season ends i will be out every weekend
Yakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 07:50 AM   #26
Hunters Pa

Another suggestion, put together a "trial pack" in saltwater & freshwater sizes. Maybe 2 of a couple sizes.
Hunters Pa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 07:28 AM   #27
npdes
Junior

Yakin, I also fly fish and was thinking that if you could design a knotless tippet to leader material, I think you could have a real seller. Sometimes trying to tie a double surgeons knot with 6x tippet while in a cold river is tough. Just a thought. Or even small flies with your knotless system. Again, sometimes tough to tie knots with small flies and cold fingers.
npdes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 08:48 AM   #28
ron8225
Junior

easy2hook

Just received an email from easy2hookUSA , they said they will send out sample hook to anyone that emails them with there mailing address and contact info, they said they are out of bass hooks until April but will send out circle or Aberdeen's.

There email is easy2hook1@gmail.com
I'm telling you guys these hooks are so great. The company is really nice they will talk to anyone that has questions about the products

tight lines
ron8225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 08:58 AM   #29
roadx

haggertyLures.com
or
http://www.gonefishinpa.com/servlet/StoreFront

ron8225 are you Ron Basket ?
Old 03-17-2012, 09:27 AM   #30
ron8225
Junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadx View Post
no Ron Brierty why do I know you ?
Old 03-17-2012, 09:32 AM   #31
roadx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron8225 View Post
no Ron Brierty why do I know you ?
from what i understand Ron Baskett is CEO of Easy2Hook. just curious?
Old 03-18-2012, 11:54 PM   #32
Limits
Kayak Fanatic

Quote:
from what i understand Ron Baskett is CEO of Easy2Hook. just curious?
And the plot thickens.

Let's see, you've been a member since...NOW...and all 7 of your posts are in support of a guy spamming his goods on the site.

Yeah, nobody thinks you have a vested interest in pimping the product.
Old 03-19-2012, 01:09 AM   #33
lowprofile
#1 on fishstick's hitlist

Palomar. Quick, easy , 100%
Old 03-19-2012, 11:14 AM   #34
Yakin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limits View Post
And the plot thickens.

Let's see, you've been a member since...NOW...and all 7 of your posts are in support of a guy spamming his goods on the site.

Yeah, nobody thinks you have a vested interest in pimping the product.
If it was spamming I wouldn't be asking you to spend a dime
All I ask is for you to just try it
Many people have already bought quit a few and love it
You can say as you want
Just a month left till my work lets up then I will be out on the water to prove what I have here
yes some people want to sell their product to make a quick buck
that's not what I'm about I'm about getting into the action
and getting more fish in your yaks
Old 03-19-2012, 01:16 PM   #35
kareem korn

I want a hookless hook. Now that'd be something
kareem korn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 03:37 PM   #36
Yakin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kareem korn View Post
I want a hookless hook. Now that'd be something

HAHA you going after blue gill? cause that's all you would be catchin'
Old 03-19-2012, 06:35 PM   #37
roadx

i sent a request for a sample Easy2Hook by email and received the requested circle 2/0 hook within a couple days. customer service seems to respond. Nice! definitely a plus.
Played with it for a while, And I can see for certain applications (worm hooks/dropshots) it would be way better than re-tieing for different depths. Hooks are Super Sharpe and off set which i like, so.... if anyone would like a on the water report? i will try it out this next weekend.

Dis-closer..... for all that know's me, chances are i cant test the hook on an actual fish LOL
Old 03-20-2012, 08:31 AM   #38
Yakin

Quote:
i sent a request for a sample Easy2Hook by email and received the requested circle 2/0 hook within a couple days. customer service seems to respond. Nice! definitely a plus.
Played with it for a while, And I can see for certain applications (worm hooks/dropshots) it would be way better than re-tieing for different depths. Hooks are Super Sharpe and off set which i like, so.... if anyone would like a on the water report? i will try it out this next weekend.

Dis-closer..... for all that know's me, chances are i cant test the hook on an actual fish LOL

Just give it a good try
heres the best tie for the hook a lot easier then what is posted on the actual package the hook came in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXfd9...ure=plpp_video
Old 03-20-2012, 01:02 PM   #39
ron8225
Junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakin View Post
Just give it a good try
heres the best tie for the hook a lot easier then what is posted on the actual package the hook came in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXfd9...ure=plpp_video
I said you would like them. It takes a little getting use to But they work great on all types of fishing. I have fished fresh and salt water with out a problem. even catching a small shark.

tight lines

Last edited by ron8225; 03-21-2012 at 12:37 PM.
Old 03-28-2012, 07:33 PM   #40
stinkyfingerz
Junior

Ron, putting my money where my mouth is by just placing an order for some of your hooks as well as a cpl packs of the E2H extensions. I'll take 'em to the water the same day I receive them and you, and all these whiners on this site, will be the first to hear my report. Till then .... keep up the good work. If was all that easy .... everybody would be doin it.

Stinkyfingerz, Houston, Tx
stinkyfingerz is offline   Reply With Quote