Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-29-2010, 12:07 PM   #7
Billy V

There is a long list of people who deserve recognition for fighting hard to preserve our sport.

That also includes our children ; Lucas, Clay, Noah etc.
Who on every occasion possible stood up and spoke for themselves, constantly making more sense than any member of the blue ribbon task force.

Practically everyone on BWE in some form or another contributed to the fight, not everyone, but the large majority.

I'm proud to have done my part where I could, and possibly have made a difference for La Jolla. I have to admit - it was satisfying to watch coastkeeper get beat down.

The Spearos - The Waterman Alliance - Baytubers. These guys have unwavering determination.

Most Importantly
Paul Lebowitz - Tommy Gomes and Co. - Bob Fletcher - Who all took lead rolls throughout the SoCal process.
Because without these guys sacrificing a huge amount of their time and money serving as RSG Members - it would be game over.
----------------------------------------
Lets all continue to monitor the outcome in 2011, Its far from over.

In the meantime have a Good New Year and lets all enjoy the patch of ocean we fought for.

Good Fish Karma on You.
Billy V