Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion

Old 01-22-2017, 11:34 AM   #1
makobob
Baitless on Baja

Location: Vista California, Gonzaga, San Quintin, Asuncion, Mag Bay
Thank You BWE

I came back from Baja 4 days ago to find my Mac had crashed while I was gone. I still have no access to my e mail.
Called SDROB and he PMed BWE for me and they set up temp password for me. That was easy and painless, Thank you Rob and ADI, nice to be back.
The Mac crashed but part of the problem was I had just gotten a new I phone with a NEW #. To get into E mail they send confirmation to the old phone # which is now dead so I will try to get it figured out next week.

Baja was nice, little rain, little wind, 4 days in paradise. Took down 3 windows for the kitchen addition. The front one is 6'X3' and the side windows are 5'X3'.
Should a have great view from the kitchen. It will be good to get the kitchen out of the garage and getting some room back for campers. Concrete block work should start this week. I expect to have it finished and operational in March. Thank you Svendawg for the new Kitchen sink. Last project AFTER kitcken will be the bedroom upstairs and a paint job for garage. Almost totally ready for you guys. Tight Lines.

Home 760-630-4470
Cell 760-520-2514

YES YOU CAN
makobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 04:35 PM   #2
Mahigeer

So great to hear from our leader and the gracious host.

Good to know you are doing well.

We were worried.
Mahigeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 05:25 PM   #3
Deamon

Hang the toe in the new window facing the water...leave nail on. Means I'll cut off my toe to show you're welcomed here in my little paradise called Las Encantadas.
"The reality is that the wall was built to keep all Asians ~specifically Japanese and those that think they're japanese~ out of the U.S"

Deamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 05:35 PM   #4
Mike scales

Thanks for the update! Looking forward to this October
Old 01-22-2017, 05:41 PM   #5
makobob
Baitless on Baja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike scales View Post
Thanks for the update! Looking forward to this October
October is always the right time to fish Gonzaga. Going to be fun again this year. Might even be a house available for RENT this year in Las Encantadas. Good to hear from you Mike. Tight lines.

Home 760-630-4470
Cell 760-520-2514

YES YOU CAN
Old 01-22-2017, 09:11 PM   #6
Plumb Bob
Junior

Bob,

Sorry to hear of your Mac crashing. Not sure how old it is, but if it is out of warranty then this website may be of use to you. Ifixit.com is a company that has a boat load of how to tutorials to make repairs on computers, smartphones, GoPro and tons more electronic items. My older 13" MacBook pro crashed & I did a ton of searching for troubleshooting and that's how I found them. They sell tools, parts, etc. & they are a CA located company. Might want to share their Company with BWE members since many own GoPro's and may be in need of repairs at some point.
Ifixit.com

I spoke with you prior to my move from OC to Kona. I have been buried in work but hope to get some posts up in the near future.

Henry
Plumb Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 09:17 PM   #7
makobob
Baitless on Baja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plumb Bob View Post
Bob,

Sorry to hear of your Mac crashing. Not sure how old it is, but if it is out of warranty then this website may be of use to you. Ifixit.com is a company that has a boat load of how to tutorials to make repairs on computers, smartphones, GoPro and tons more electronic items. My older 13" MacBook pro crashed & I did a ton of searching for troubleshooting and that's how I found them. They sell tools, parts, etc. & they are a CA located company. Might want to share their Company with BWE members since many own GoPro's and may be in need of repairs at some point.
Ifixit.com

I spoke with you prior to my move from OC to Kona. I have been buried in work but hope to get some posts up in the near future.

Henry
Thank you, the Mac is running, problem is picking up my e mail and it might be connected with a message about I Cloud not connecting with gmail.com or some such thing. Again thanks and Tight Lines and waiting for YOUR fish reports.

Home 760-630-4470
Cell 760-520-2514

YES YOU CAN
Old 01-25-2017, 03:48 PM   #8
fishnstix

kitchen

The new kitchen will be sweet! Cant wait to get down and check it out. I will hopefully have a new outback to break-in...
fishnstix is offline   Reply With Quote