Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-26-2007, 06:50 PM   #1
ratdog

Saturday 5/26

Launched at about 5am. Went straight out and made spanish and greens quickly. Trolled one high and low for the next 4 1/2 hours all over the freaking place for nada. Didn't see anyone hooked up either. Other than that white backed fur ball and some 'cudas. no action. Bottom fished with some cut squid for various species all C&R.

On one of my kelp snags I managed a first.... I looked and saw my bait tangled in the kelp, pulled on the kelp stringer until I got it up to the side, my lucky day, got my rig unhooked and pulled a "Taddy" AA blue and white out of the mess as well as 2 sinkers. Instead of finishing the day less some tackle I came out ahead.

I saw DFG in a olive color rigged hull inflatible, checking PBers.

Called it a day at 1pm, conditions went from no wind early, current pulling south to north, too west wind and lots of annoying chop.
ratdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 08:43 PM   #2
dos ballenas
Vampyroteuthis infernalis

thanks for the report, and nice find!!!

dfg you say? The spear guys are still getting um, but for me well, ...
dos ballenas is offline   Reply With Quote