Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear

Old 01-09-2017, 07:56 PM   #1
KNOTTx
Junior

Continuing the tradition-Free kayak

It has come time for me to continue the tradition Rossman started a few years back. I will be moving soon and unfortunately won't be able to take it with me.

I have a Prowler 13(orange) in sea worthy condition that I would like to pass onto a military service member looking to get into the sport. First come first serve. Comes with seat, paddle, hull plugs, and years of fish guts (mostly from Rossman).

If you know someone in the military that would put it to good use, send em my way!
KNOTTx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 07:58 PM   #2
Onit8

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNOTTx View Post
It has come time for me to continue the tradition Rossman started a few years back. I will be moving soon and unfortunately won't be able to take it with me.

I have a Prowler 13(orange) in sea worthy condition that I would like to pass onto a military service member looking to get into the sport. First come first serve. Comes with seat, paddle, hull plugs, and years of fish guts (mostly from Rossman).

If you know someone in the military that would put it to good use, send em my way!

I've got a buddy that i know is interested so new to this he's not even on bee yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Onit8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 07:58 PM   #3
Onit8

*BWE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Onit8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 08:04 PM   #4
KNOTTx
Junior

That's the same way it happened for me. If he'll put it to good use then have him contact me and it's his.
Old 01-09-2017, 08:41 PM   #5
Stuck20

If he doesn't want it, my lady would be extremely stoked to get a kayak. She's been asking me to take her lobster fishing when her deployment is over later this month.
Awesome idea, hope to be able to do the same one day.
Stuck20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 02:52 AM   #6
rossman
Marginally Irrelevant

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNOTTx View Post

Good on you amigo! Good luck on your next adventure. Thanks for your service,
"When beholding the tranquil beauty and brilliancy of the ocean’s skin, one forgets the tiger heart that pants beneath it; and would not willingly remember that this velvet paw but conceals a remorseless fang. "
— Herman Melville

Y'all come see me now, hear!
rossman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 10:53 AM   #7
Hunters Pa

OUTSTANDING!!!!

In the unlikely event that it does not find a good home, consider donating to HOW.
Hunters Pa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 09:15 AM   #8
Robert79
Junior

My brother in law just finished his 4 years of active usmc and re enlisting to air force. He's still in san diego area im sure he'll love to have it. I'll pm you his number.
Robert79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 04:01 PM   #9
paddle man

I DONATED MINE TO HOW
paddle man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 06:35 PM   #10
YakAnglerUSMC
Junior

Thank you!

As a local service member I just wanted to say thank you for this fantastic gesture! I hope whoever it goes to gets the same enjoyment that it gave you. Best of luck in your endeavors and always tight lines and sharp hooks.
YakAnglerUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 09:40 AM   #11
KNOTTx
Junior

Sorry I haven't updated this post yet. I have a newborn who's been loving to take up all my time lately

The kayak has been claimed and is going to a good home for a fellow service member. Thank you all who replied for looking out for the service members in your life as this is the way I came across the kayak and love of the sport
as well. Y'all take care!