Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-24-2018, 02:12 PM   #1
steveooo

What do you calll a guy with no arms and no legs floating in the water?

BOB

I have a feeling if ever came to that, you'd still find a way to get yourself down to baja and wet a line.

Hoping for a speedy recovery for ya bob. I know its not an easy decision to let them take it, but it will be good to get rid of the infection completely. Your positive attitude and generosity are a welcome addition to this board. Hope to share some fishing time with you soon.

Steve
steveooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 05:09 PM   #2
tacmik

Just want to say that your outlook on life and everything it has thrown at you, makes me respect you even moore. You are an inspiration. Keep up the attitude and everything will work out. Tight lines and sea you around. Mike
Old 01-24-2018, 05:14 PM   #3
makobob
Baitless on Baja

Location: Vista California, Gonzaga, San Quintin, Asuncion, Mag Bay
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveooo View Post
What do you calll a guy with no arms and no legs floating in the water?

BOB

I have a feeling if ever came to that, you'd still find a way to get yourself down to baja and wet a line.

Hoping for a speedy recovery for ya bob. I know its not an easy decision to let them take it, but it will be good to get rid of the infection completely. Your positive attitude and generosity are a welcome addition to this board. Hope to share some fishing time with you soon.

Steve
You are RIGHT, I would still find a way amigo. Speaking of Generosity friends and amigos Steven Green needs our help, please do what you can. Thank you all.

Home 760-630-4470
Cell 760-520-2514

YES YOU CAN
makobob is offline   Reply With Quote