Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-27-2017, 06:15 PM   #1
Saba Slayer

RETURN YOUR LOBSTER REPORT CARD

Your Lobster report card is due by April 30th...save yourself $20 next season and get that badly needed catch (or skunk) info into the DFW.
Do it online and save the card as a receipt along with your confirmation number.

The new reg package was moving along with just a few small tweaks at todays DFG Commission meeting in Van Nuys.
We'll have a few new regs this next season and the commercial guys will have a 300 trap LIMIT...

If you don't turn in that report card you rob the Department of the data and myself of a tool to defend your fishing rights....the Department uses the "best available science" to make their decisions and when 50% of the report cards are returned, the Department GUESSES on what 50% of our catch or lack of was.

Saba Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 02:52 PM   #2
Phishphood

Just to confirm, if you're mailing it in, it needs to be postmarked by the 30th which means tomorrow is your last day to get it in the mail. Bring it to the counter and ask that they physically stamp it with the postmark.

If you're doing it onlineyou've got til Sunday night. I'm in the middle of moving but if you're having trouble reporting online pm me and I'll get you sorted out.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Phishphood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 07:48 AM   #3
Mahigeer

Thanks for the reminder.

I did it on line for the past two years. Before that I would keep a copy, and mail it with proof of mailing.

Love the picture above.
Mahigeer is offline   Reply With Quote