Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-18-2011, 10:05 PM   #1
tattuna

My new company-Kelp Clothing

Inspired by the lack of apparel that reflects the style and images directly related to us here in So Cal I decided to start my own t shirt line. The logo and all the images are my own artwork. I just want to put something out there that reflects what we're in to.

I only have 3 shirt designs and a hat right now but there's more to come. I plan on doing everything from spotties to threshers. White seabass and women's tanks are next in line.

The images are all printed on AAA shirts and run from small to XXXL. The hats are Flexfit's and come in S/M and L/XL.

I've stood side by side with some of you at about a dozen of the MLPA meetings and watched the whole scam unfold before our eyes in disgust. Until now I've only been able to donate my time, letters, and a few bucks. The meetings are over, but the fight is not. I made a line of limited edition (olive green) t shirts where 100% of all proceeds will go to the Ocean Access Protection Fund. There are only 30 of these shirts in sizes L-XXL and if they all sell I'll be able to write a check for $600 to go towards the fight to protect our resources.

I'd like to thank everyone who supported and encouraged me to do this.

You can see more info on the merch at www.kelpclothing.com and make orders via paypal. Also available for purchase at OEX Sunset Beach.

Thanks for your support!