Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-31-2007, 06:03 AM   #1
Nepptune
Skater,Jigger,Popper

Nepps coming to San Diego....

Greetings from Cape Town to all the BWE Faithful

Hope this finds everyone well and getting into the swing of summer fishing on your end of the world.
Unfortuantely winter is rolling in on our end of the world, meaning our Tail and Tuna are heading for warmer waters and not making the Cape of Stroms condusive to Kayak Fishing.... So not much news on the fishing side to report from down here.

I have decided to head to the States for 2 months this year, road tripping/Skateboarding/fishing my way from the West Coast to the East Coast, down to the Keys, then down to the Cayman Islands, my home for 5 years, for 10 days of fishing and skating.... Sounds like fun don't it?

I arrive in Sand Diego on the 16th of June and will be in the SD area for a week or so before heading North and was wndering if I might be able to hook up with some of ya, or maybe rent a Yak somewhere and tag along with some of ya for a day on the water to chase some Tail or WSB or anything with a tail really....
If any of you guys are up to taking a ultra keen fishing obsessed stranger along with ya for the ride, or as a camera man or whatever, I'd love to join y'all.
I'll be checking in on the boards from time to time, or anyone can drop me a mail on andre(at)steel(dot)co(za), with any suggestions on where to go, tackle stores to visit or who to talk to, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks guys, mad respect and look forward to hearing from ya!

Andre in Cape Town