Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-05-2016, 10:45 AM   #1
TJones

good meeting you

now that i have some experience on the water and realize the importance of the system and how much pressure the Jewel is seeing at an ever increasing amount, I realize the importance of not posting . i respect the option to post and yes , i might have done the same if had been me to land one . . but the reality is now that this is full blown, there will be a dozen more T's landed out of 20-50 more hookups give or take . it was amazing to be there and witness this frenzy first hand. nature has a way of taking care of itself and man has a way of trying to interfere. had i known the yellows were not biting i probably would have stuck around and try some more at them . tight lines.
TJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 06:59 PM   #2
rhyak

Awesome report...

rhyak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 07:01 PM   #3
rhyak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJones View Post
now that i have some experience on the water and realize the importance of the system and how much pressure the Jewel is seeing at an ever increasing amount, I realize the importance of not posting . i respect the option to post and yes , i might have done the same if had been me to land one . . but the reality is now that this is full blown, there will be a dozen more T's landed out of 20-50 more hookups give or take . it was amazing to be there and witness this frenzy first hand. nature has a way of taking care of itself and man has a way of trying to interfere. had i known the yellows were not biting i probably would have stuck around and try some more at them . tight lines.

THIS GUY

guess there always has to be a critic.

rhyak is offline   Reply With Quote