Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-23-2014, 07:24 PM   #1
pelagicjake26
Junior

lajolla 6/23

lots of life in lajolla today, launched from the shores at 5:30 made bait and started my troll. had a nice run about an hour into the day along the outer edge of the kelp but no hookup. later in the day around noon headed east and paddled around for a while and got bit fought it for a while thought I had a nice yellow until a 5 foot mako jumps right in front of my kayak! broke me off after a nice fight. figured id stay around for a while and drifted in that area and managed to get dragged around 3 more times! a lot of bait and sharks in lajolla but no luck the past few weeks yellowtail wise.
pelagicjake26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 07:30 PM   #2
YakDout
Brandon

damnit man! I guess you should just post more than twice here and you will end up with your yellow eventually..... Just kidding, although I feel like more than 90% of people registered to BWE have not posted more than twice, you will get yours. Time spend on water + time spend online = time spend eating
YakDout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 09:08 PM   #3
pelagicjake26
Junior

yea man I will definitely start posting more, im a little knew to the whole kayak thing but I cant wait to hook one of those yellows in the kayak. ive gotten quite a few on skiffs around lajolla but the kayak thing is a whole different ball game
pelagicjake26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 07:10 AM   #4
addicted2sp33d
Here fishy fishy fishy...

3rd Post! You're reallydue for a fish now.
addicted2sp33d is offline   Reply With Quote