Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion

Old 01-12-2019, 03:07 AM   #1
MITCHELL
Sea Hunter

Location: Where ever I may roam where I lay my head I call home.
Send a message via AIM to MITCHELL
Any duelsport riders......

Interested in surf fishing PM me....
Thanks
Old 01-12-2019, 04:27 AM   #2
Ggiannig89

I’ve been wanting to buy a dual sport for years now. Hopefully this year I do. Surf fishing and dual sport riding sounds way fun. Where do you go?
Ggiannig89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 04:51 AM   #3
MITCHELL
Sea Hunter

Talking Based in el cajon right now....

Im Thinking baja after I get over some medical issues but riding now...the loop around lake cuyamaca and Laguna mountain down sunrise hwy---through pine valley guatay is cool thur the week nobody on the road....but people having fun....I like to stop and eat somewhere to maintain an even sugar level
Pushing 60 yrs old for my self, it's Y easy low and slow....but not all the time if you no what I mean....
I don't like pushing my bike over 80 but coming down hwy 8 expect tons of people passing you going high double digits

Last edited by MITCHELL; 01-12-2019 at 05:36 AM.
MITCHELL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 11:16 AM   #4
YakDout
Brandon

The last bike I had was 2007 ktm 450exc that was plated. Used to tear it up both dirt and street. Actually was the last bike I used desert racing in district 37. Won some races in my class, lots of fun, but had to hang it up a few years ago. Too many trips to the ER and broken bones. Maybe down the road I’ll get another something for the Baja trips.
YakDout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 02:15 PM   #5
MrPukaShell

Had no idea Brandon. Back in the day used to do a lot of the District 37 stuff. Mostly Grand Prix like Great Bear and Dirt Diggers. Indian Dunes, Riverside Raceway and the desert. Had a TT500 that was plated and rode it to work hitting every dirt field on the way. Lots of little trails in the hills around here that you used to be able to ride. Have a Suzuki 350 that has not run in years that I am thinking about getting on the road. Some day I keep telling myself, some day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YakDout View Post
The last bike I had was 2007 ktm 450exc that was plated. Used to tear it up both dirt and street. Actually was the last bike I used desert racing in district 37. Won some races in my class, lots of fun, but had to hang it up a few years ago. Too many trips to the ER and broken bones. Maybe down the road I’ll get another something for the Baja trips.
MrPukaShell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 02:20 PM   #6
YakDout
Brandon

Any duelsport riders......

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPukaShell View Post
Had no idea Brandon. Back in the day used to do a lot of the District 37 stuff. Mostly Grand Prix like Great Bear and Dirt Diggers. Indian Dunes, Riverside Raceway and the desert. Had a TT500 that was plated and rode it to work hitting every dirt field on the way. Lots of little trails in the hills around here that you used to be able to ride. Have a Suzuki 350 that has not run in years that I am thinking about getting on the road. Some day I keep telling myself, some day.

No way? That’s rad Robert. Most of my races were hare and hound or 250’s. Initially I was going to ride district 38 but people were advising me the competition up north in 37 was much harder. More of a challenge. I had a sponsorship from NCY in Escondido when I was racing a lot.

Here’s a shot of my buddy and I just before one of our races. This particular one we finished first and second with close to 100 people in our class. Passing people in higher classes that left 15-20 minutes before us. Wish I could still hit it!

YakDout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 04:44 PM   #7
MITCHELL
Sea Hunter

If I had the money I would get the new triumph 1200cc

Off road scrambler coming out this spring
Time you drive it off the lot $17,000 but I'm happy with my rig...