Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2010, 04:04 PM   #21
sandydiego
Rum Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjthomas View Post
you can pee standing up from an x-factor...it just takes more skills
And calm water. I had one. I was sorry to see it go. The wife said I cannot fish off of two kayaks at the same time. Bye bye x-factor.
sandydiego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 04:10 PM   #22
Gino

why do you need to stand up to pee? just stick it over the side and pee.

not worth 2400 bucks! though for the width the PA has its pretty fast. I demoed one and really enjoyed it. Kinda felt like if your going full speed, and turn sharply youll fall out i tried it, Dont lean! The thing has a ton of space on it . I seen a guy with a 5 hp motor on the back lol
Gino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 04:25 PM   #23
Fiskadoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandydiego View Post
So you got the squaters and the standers now.

I don't know why you guys are over-thinking it. I mean Standing???? Sheeeeesh..

I prefer not to pull out the long rod unless absolutely necessary, but I will say nines and tens definitely have an edge over the six and sevens most guys use. No need to stand, when I flop mine out it's practically already over the side, I just let her rip, and it goes the distance. The only thing I worry about is sharks, or seabass on a squid bite. Just ask Josh he's the master at picking em up with the long rod. I just find if I have to pull on it all day with multiple hookups, that big rod just wears out my back, so for the most part I keep mine stowed.

As to squatters... well.... sounds like someone should check out Malibu's Kayaks new Stealth technology...

Fiskadoro is offline   Reply With Quote