Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-15-2010, 12:01 PM   #1
AZYakNewb

Gents, Just curious, but I do mostly bass fishing from my yak - I have most of the gear i would need for this trip due to some time out in Florida for a military school, but would this be a decent way to kind of "break in" to some "deep water" fishing? Trip sounds awesom, but I sure don't want to get out there, find out I'm in way over my head and wreck it for anyone else!
AZYakNewb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 01:17 PM   #2
Hunters Pa

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZYakNewb View Post
Gents, Just curious, but I do mostly bass fishing from my yak - I have most of the gear i would need for this trip due to some time out in Florida for a military school, but would this be a decent way to kind of "break in" to some "deep water" fishing? Trip sounds awesom, but I sure don't want to get out there, find out I'm in way over my head and wreck it for anyone else!

Unless you cause someone to lose fish or act like a complete ass you most likely won't ruin it. Depending on the group you may have some great talent to learn from. And you are a VHF call away from a zodiac buzzing out to you full speed for support. So, would be a good "deep water" learning trip. Plus, you just need to paddle to the island for bass if you decide deep is not for you
Hunters Pa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 01:18 PM   #3
jorluivil

Shouldn't have spent my money on that Craigslist hooker, coulda paid for the 2.5 day trip with that money. Guess I'll have to start saving up again.
jorluivil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 05:31 PM   #4
WahooUSMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorluivil View Post
Shouldn't have spent my money on that Craigslist hooker, coulda paid for the 2.5 day trip with that money. Guess I'll have to start saving up again.
She got you too? But hell, it was worth it!

WahooUSMA is offline   Reply With Quote