Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-17-2012, 10:11 AM   #8
BMAC
Junior

First off - Big thanks to My Bro and Josh for the trip..It was epic and I will be thinking about it all winter while my kayak sits in the garage....

Also - One thing I would like to comment on is how hard Josh works for his clients.. The first day out we caught some nice yellows and fished right until dark... On the way in I sent back a squid when I really shouldn't have been fishing anymore and sure enough - it gets inhaled by a big yellow...

Now a regular fishing guide might not have been pleased at that point but Josh was just as stoked as I was and seemed more tha happy to coach me on how to pull this 30 lb brute out of the kelp... I probably got him in trouble for staying out way past his expected arrival at home - but It was great how he reacted to it.. He realized that this is a fishing trip of a lifetime for me...

I enjoy checking in on this site every few weeks and seeing what you guys are up to in the mecca of kayak fishing! At the end of the year I will post some salmon / big rainbow trout pics from Lake Ontario to try and contribute.

Brian
BMAC is offline   Reply With Quote