Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-12-2010, 09:28 PM   #1
nachorenzais
Junior

Send a message via MSN to nachorenzais
Post new at kayaking and would love to go fishing out of la jolla with someone else

new at kayaking and would love to go out of la jolla with someone with some knowledge of the area or just to get out so i could get more expirience and to get ready for summer time.
tok a basic class and i do have my kayak i belive ready to go out and fish dont think i need much more.
if you would like to be my fishing budy we could even go to my house in ensenada and fish down south or at my dear friends house at this town call erendira best known as castro camp they do have a few place to go out from at castros so let me know
note one thing about me is if u give me a date and time i will make it if not ill tell u
nachorenzais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 09:34 PM   #2
Siebler

Have you done any fishing at all from your kayak?

I dont think ill be fishing LJ until after Fred Hall probably but will be hitting the bay a bit in coming weeks if youd like to join me.

Siebler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 10:22 PM   #3
nachorenzais
Junior

i done alot of fishing from big boats and alot in mexico from the pangas but in my kayak just a few times so i could get the hang of it mostly just to paddle i been out a few times fishing on kayak at mission bay and yes its a little different but im mostly scare to flip over by my self
Old 02-13-2010, 09:01 AM   #4
MVC

I used to go surfing near Erendira near Coyote Cals. Have not been down there since I started kayak fishing. We used to camp on the beach and there was a perfect left hand point right in from of our camp. My son is a googy foot and he loved that break.
MVC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 04:16 PM   #5
-scallywag-
Banned

Left hand point break in Erendira? Is that the one with the beat up old trailer on the point? weird place, weird wave but would'nt mind fishin outa there.

A few years back some friends of mine got robbed camping there, duct taped everyone up in there sleeping bags then peppered them with a shotgun, crazy stuff, but everyone survived....

So when do we leave??
-scallywag- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 10:00 PM   #6
nachorenzais
Junior

thanks to everyone

ok thanks for answering my post i been talking to someone from a store i get my kayak stuff from and he told me right now what i should do is stick to the bay get a little more pratice before i go out of la jolla and i should pay for a fishing trip and lesson on my kayak out of lajolla with la jolla kayak fishing and i think is the best thing i could do just a little scare but for you guys the have answer my post feel free to email me and we could make a trip to erendida and we could stay at my friends house its safe if u dont mess with town people just like any other place i go all the time but for right now do to the rains its a little hard to get into town will have to wait a few more week my friend just told me or else i would be going this weekend my self but for sure i dont mind people going with me give me someone to talk to and fish with note about my self i dont drink or do drugs but if u go with me u could get your own drinks but just dont make a fool out of your self at my friends house and the door will be open to you again