Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-18-2013, 02:30 PM   #1
eatmoretuna
Junior

I hear the dsi is not very effective if the transducer is shooting through the hull but I have no personal experience...I'm happy with my mark4 but would splurge for color if I did it again
eatmoretuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 08:42 PM   #2
Raskal311

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatmoretuna View Post
I hear the dsi is not very effective if the transducer is shooting through the hull but I have no personal experience...I'm happy with my mark4 but would splurge for color if I did it again
I'm looking at the elite and thinking about upping the budget for the elite 4 dsi. I have a pro angler 12 which has a cubby area for a transducer.
Raskal311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 06:28 PM   #3
YakFish1
Junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskal311 View Post
I'm looking at the elite and thinking about upping the budget for the elite 4 dsi. I have a pro angler 12 which has a cubby area for a transducer.
I just bought the 4X and have it mounted on my PA 12. Still pretty new, only out a couple times with this setup but super happy with it. Didn't care for the DSI model myself. The picture on mine is fantastic, detail is great.. Very happy with it.
YakFish1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:38 AM   #4
Raskal311

Quote:
Originally Posted by YakFish1 View Post
I just bought the 4X and have it mounted on my PA 12. Still pretty new, only out a couple times with this setup but super happy with it. Didn't care for the DSI model myself. The picture on mine is fantastic, detail is great.. Very happy with it.
Ok I guess i'll be the guinie pig, i have a 4x dsi coming next week. Can I get a picture of where where you mounted yours? I want to make sure it don't get in the way incase I have to use the paddle.

Last edited by Raskal311; 02-22-2013 at 09:49 AM.
Raskal311 is offline   Reply With Quote