Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports

Old 09-18-2005, 06:59 AM   #1
Iceman
Administrator

Team 9" Baiters takes it all!

I had a great time fish ing the Plastic Navy tournamnt yesterday. Chef Matt, thanks for cooking on your day off. We had a small breakfast gathering with a complete omellette bar Sorry if the omellette was a little chewy that Grego made for ya., but did ya have to spit it out? After an hour with no fish and I yelled over to Greg that I was going to ask him on the radio, if that was his 5th fish on board. We sent the competition in a downward spiral with that move. We had 5 teams formed with a $340 side bet. I fell short of my "weigh 5" with 4 fish weighed in. Dave was our saving grace, with a string of 9.16 we took the sidebet and Dave won the whole flippin tournament!!!

Thanks to Drew, Steve, Paul, Jenette and the Plastic Navy for putting on another fun event.

A big Congratulations! to Dave Easton
Old 09-18-2005, 08:50 AM   #2
DESTROYER

You Suck Andy! You Flippin win everything :!: I had a lot of fun and too many laughs. I now know why those pescy little bass love the GULP baits so much I pretty much shit the Bed...I'm a has been when it comes to BAY BASS FISHING Oh well! My new goal is Pass Adi on the WCW...Its on Biiiiiiiiaaaatches!

MOYER THE FISH AVOIDER
DESTROYER is offline   Reply With Quote