Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-07-2013, 04:15 PM   #1
yakman619
HMFIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaws197 View Post
DUDE!

That looked painful! I hope you came out with nothing worse than your dignity hurt? I honestly was hurting for you in sympathy! I am on standby for my first yard sale.....I can most definitely wait
I left with a missing debit card, bent mirage drive, and snapped one of the tie downs on my bait tank. I was pretty lucky. My wallet washed onto my capsized PA as I was getting pounded. I recovered it but lost my debit card and drivers license. My biggest concern was losing my drivers license, what a pain in the ass to replace....Luckily, as I neared the shore my drivers license floated right past me.

It really wasn't too bad, though it was definitely humbling. I had no concerns as to whether or not I would make it past the surf, my concern has always been landing. Lesson learned.

Speaking of landing, how did yours go Jeff? Time it right? I felt bad for you and the guys on the tandem, I wouldn't have wanted to land in that surf.
yakman619 is offline   Reply With Quote