Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-03-2012, 12:11 PM   #1
Baja_Traveler

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro - fully rigged - $600

Well, since it seems like everyone and their memaw has got a kayak up for sale recently, I'm feeling left out. So even though I'm not ready to pick up my new PA12, I'm putting my Scupper Pro up to see who bites...

I've had this Scupper pro for about 6-8 years (I don't exactly remember) and it has been well used, but taken care of. I store my kayaks in the garage, and I've always treated this one with Formula 404 UV protectant, but with all those hours on the water there is a slight fade to the yellow topside. If you are looking for near new, this is not the place, but the hull is solid.

This is a completely turn-key rig - you get the hull pre-setup with flush rod holders just behind to each side of the seat, as well as rocket launchers up front that screw into Scotty pads. If you wanted, you could screw balls into them and use scotty accessories there. I'm including a used twice bait tank and OEX battery box, as well as the Humminbird 200 DX fishfinder. The fish finder shoots through the hull, and connects to the same battery that runs the bait tank. You also get a Werner Camano two piece paddle, seat back, and I'll throw in a Humminbird marine radio to sweeten the deal. I'll even throw in a PFD, so you can literally be fishing La Jolla on the way home (the launch is only 12 minutes from my house in Clairemont). We can toss the whole rig into my koi pond so you can see that everything works before you fork over hard earned cash...

For someone just starting out this is a solid setup and a good deal, so I'm firm on the $600 I'm asking, so don't bother trying to haggle.

The only thing I'm not giving up is my GPS - and you can see the teak mounting block for it just in front of fishfinder, you can use it for the same, or mount a bottle holder there....

Baja_Traveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 12:16 PM   #2
TheBentRod

Definitely a good deal. If you were in LA it would be mine. I need a surf launching rig. I missed the deal I should have gotten in SD a month ago.
TheBentRod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 02:41 PM   #3
bus kid
Team Keine Zugehörigkeit

Bump to move all the spam out bump

Não alimente os trolls------------Don't feed the trolls---------------インタネット荒らしを無視しろ

bus kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 05:58 AM   #4
Baja_Traveler

Weekly Bump
Old 08-16-2012, 06:36 AM   #5
Baja_Traveler

Weekly bump...