Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-01-2013, 07:22 PM   #1
inbx3

Penn Baja Special, Torium 30, Abu Garcia Silver Max Combo

Baja Special 10/10 looks and mechanics, comes with box and everything else; tool, schematics, oil?, and a reel clamp. I think I have the stock clamp somewhere right now I have the Penn clamp with the lanyard/hook keeper on. No spectra, just bare spool ready for whatever you want to put on it. $170

Torium 30 9.5/10 on looks and 10/10 mechanics. Also comes with box and everything else: tool, schematics, and same reel clamp as above. May have the Shimano clamp if you prefer. Also no spectra, just bare spool waiting for whatever. $130

Abu Combo- Sliver Max Reel with 7' rod. http://www.abugarcia.com/products/co...lver-max-combo# This one comes with some spectra, 20lb I think. Bought it after Fred Hall but more of a Shimano guy, Abu's not doing it for me. 10/10 looks and mechanics. $50.

Don't have any pics right now but I'm sure you all know what these reels look like. Will try and post pics later. In San Diego and would prefer in person transaction but will ship the reels if you pay + the payapl fee. No shipping on the combo.
inbx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 08:15 AM   #2
inbx3

Torium pending.
Old 08-04-2013, 12:38 PM   #3
inbx3

Torium and Baja Special sold. Abu still available.