Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Heroes On The Water - So Cal Chapter
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-05-2014, 05:24 PM   #1
makobob
Baitless on Baja

Location: Vista California, Gonzaga, San Quintin, Asuncion, Mag Bay
How can you HELP Heroes on the Water?

A couple of weeks ago I was asked if I wanted to play a more active role in HOW and I answered YES! Do YOU want to be more active with HEROES on the WATER?

The help needed is to find our brother veterans who need us. Most of these brothers are struggling with every day life. Coming back to the WORLD is tough enough without physical or medical problems. With them it is sometimes impossible to cope with life. Heroes on the Water's programs help our veterans to start the healing process. Kayak fishing charges the batteries, both mental and physical exersize are relaxing, stimulating, exciting, confidence building and theraputic. As WE all know a day on the water releaves OUR stress and allows us a rejuvination period which is why even after a long vacation where we play hard we still come home ready to get back to the rat race. Our veterans get those same feelings after a few hours on the water. Sometimes it is all they need for a jump start on their way to a full recovery.

I started this post asking for your HELP, what I need is for YOU to get these Veterans into contact with us. So as the OUTREACH coordinator for OUR SoCal Chapter of HEROES on the WATER I am REACHING OUT to each of you.
Feel free to give them my contact information, or get their information to me.
r.moore760@gmail.com or 760-692-7276. Together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Thank you all, God Bless.

If you want to play an even more active roll, contact CJ or Matt.

Home 760-630-4470
Cell 760-520-2514

YES YOU CAN

Last edited by makobob; 05-05-2014 at 06:00 PM.
makobob is offline   Reply With Quote