Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2014, 03:38 PM   #121
wiredantz
Currently @ MLO Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttchaser View Post
Yakjoe,
What's up with Ruben these days, is he still commercial fishing?

The last time I seen him , we spanked the flatties down in the LBC...

PWNED

Team: Disbanded
You only have one chance in this life...make the right decision(s)...so you don't regret it
Old 05-07-2014, 03:46 PM   #122
yakjoe

ful rac
that is the master halibut fisher man name ruben right their he was my teacher !!!

NA ruben is a family man now sold every thing he had a radon sold it poles and all we would pond the hell out of sand pedro

ful rac show keo the pic when right back what keo say be true full
Old 05-07-2014, 04:09 PM   #123
Dannowar

Man that last sentence is harder to understand than binary
Old 05-07-2014, 04:12 PM   #124
jorluivil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannowar View Post
Man that last sentence is harder to understand than binary
Try reading it without pausing or taken a breath

www.facebook.com/Teamsewer
Old 05-07-2014, 04:18 PM   #125
ful-rac
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakjoe View Post
ful rac
that is the master halibut fisher man name ruben right their he was my teacher !!!

NA ruben is a family man now sold every thing he had a radon sold it poles and all we would pond the hell out of sand pedro

ful rac show keo the pic when right back what keo say be true full
Yakjoe, you have nothing to prove to me or anyone else here...and I have nothing to prove to you.

Just go fishing, post up what you catch, and have fun. Your homies sound like they're pretty cool so whatever they are tell'n you I suggest you listen to them.
Old 05-07-2014, 04:29 PM   #126
makobob
Baitless on Baja

Location: Vista California, Gonzaga, San Quintin, Asuncion, Mag Bay
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanw View Post
I like yakjoe's enthusiasm.
2X think of all the GOOD he could do for our sport, Joe, be positive. Walk on the side of being positive for our COMMUNITY. If you cannot support the sport you are NOT 1/10th the fisherman you think you are. I am out of here, Mexico calls.

Home 760-630-4470
Cell 760-520-2514

YES YOU CAN
Old 05-07-2014, 04:29 PM   #127
yakjoe

Thank you FUL-RAC you are a cool guy as well

I mean no harm to you are any one els just don't bag on my spelling

ya i dont spell good but I can fish I hope we meet some day shake hands bro

if we get this tournament together I hope all of your team and others will come and enter

good fishing bro

WHEN IS YOUR NEXT TOURNAMENT DOWN THEIR WE WOULD LOVE TO FISH WITH YOU GUYS i HAVE NEVER ENTERD ONE BE FOR

your friend yakjoe
Old 05-07-2014, 04:33 PM   #128
jorluivil

Quote:

if we get this tournament together I hope all of your team and others will come and enter

good fishing bro

your friend yakjoe
If you get this tournament together I can assure you I'll be there!!

Old 05-07-2014, 04:46 PM   #129
ful-rac
Emperor

Quote:

good fishing bro

WHEN IS YOUR NEXT TOURNAMENT DOWN THEIR WE WOULD LOVE TO FISH WITH YOU GUYS i HAVE NEVER ENTERD ONE BE FOR

your friend yakjoe
You know what Joe? All this arguing and shit talking on BWE....your spelling and grammar are much improved!

Did you really write that?

Yes joe, next tournament you and the FTW crew should come down and fish, it'll be fun.
Old 05-07-2014, 05:37 PM   #130
yakjoe

Thank you bro !!!!! : )

I don't know if you know who ryak is he is the founder of central coast kayak forum all he catches is rock fish I yakjoe was the one he fallow me into the bush he landed his first sea bass he fallow me !!!!!!!!!

he may be taking the info you all post and put it on his forum

( I will talk to the tackle shop tomorrow about it get info update )
Old 05-07-2014, 05:48 PM   #131
rhyak

Quote:
Thank you bro !!!!! : )

I don't know if you know who ryak is he is the founder of central coast kayak forum all he catches is rock fish I yakjoe was the one he fallow me into the bush he landed his first sea bass he fallow me !!!!!!!!!

he may be taking the info you all post and put it on his forum
Excuse me, not once have I fished with you or around you or a spot that i heard a bite was on from you. Nor post any of your post to my forum. Have had to delete a few of your fellow group members post but thats about it.

Probably have caught more species of fish of the yak then you have that is for damn sure.

Please head over and check to see if I am posting your crap cause its not happening that is for sure.

Tight lines.

And see yeah on the waters if I can get past the surf im so use to harbor launches may not get out.

Old 05-07-2014, 05:58 PM   #132
jorluivil

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhyak View Post
Excuse me, not once have I fished with you or around you or a spot that i heard a bite was on from you. Nor post any of your post to my forum. Have had to delete a few of your fellow group members post but thats about it.

Probably have caught more species of fish of the yak then you have that is for damn sure.

Please head over and check to see if I am posting your crap cause its not happening that is for sure.

Tight lines.

And see yeah on the waters if I can get past the surf im so use to harbor launches may not get out.

So the truth comes out

Old 05-07-2014, 05:59 PM   #133
Bert Vega
Tail Chaser!

Dam!!!
Attached Images

Old 05-07-2014, 06:25 PM   #134
Cbad Mike

Quote:

Tight lines.

Interesting... Hmmmmmm..
Old 05-07-2014, 06:35 PM   #135
RSFL
RSFL Custom Rods

Quote:

Tight lines.

Hey Ryan,

You did come to Gaviota when you were invited by Joe. Not sure why your being so negative towards him when he was the one providing all OUR Seabass info openly on your forum.

Had it not been for Joe Catching the 17 nice seabass and 15 big halibut then posting on your forum you would of had no clue the fish were there. How can you not give him the credit???

Joe is a great guy and I know you are too but to recommend he be banned from posting on this forum for a little fisherman fun n games that did get out of control is a bit overkill.

And the fact of not admitting his and the FTW Crews posts including myself did not lead to you receiving an invite to come fish and eventually getting a fish is a bit weak and disappointing for sure!

Daniel

Last edited by RSFL; 05-07-2014 at 06:42 PM.
Old 05-07-2014, 07:51 PM   #136
rhyak

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSFL View Post
Hey Ryan,

You did come to Gaviota when you were invited by Joe. Not sure why your being so negative towards him when he was the one providing all OUR Seabass info openly on your forum.

Had it not been for Joe Catching the 17 nice seabass and 15 big halibut then posting on your forum you would of had no clue the fish were there. How can you not give him the credit???

Joe is a great guy and I know you are too but to recommend he be banned from posting on this forum for a little fisherman fun n games that did get out of control is a bit overkill.

And the fact of not admitting his and the FTW Crews posts including myself did not lead to you receiving an invite to come fish and eventually getting a fish is a bit weak and disappointing for sure!

Daniel
Okey gonna get these facts strait because this he said she said is a joke.

I have not fished Gav or any santa barbara waters in at least 3-4 years. So your facts are all wrong.

On the ban note,
Sarcasm on a forum is hard to read, but I guess when you look at his post you could not see the sarcasm when the majority of his post are causing crap with guys. I mean come on really.

Im a sarcastic dude, kinda like the sewer guys which showed me the busy bee, on a spelling bee day.

Hope y'all have a great season up there. Make sure to send me an invite this time so we can share a beer and I can get in on this santa barbara fishing.

If I did fish Gav it was in my sleep and someone drugged me because I do not remember it and for sure would have remembered that would probably still be having fun...

Last edited by rhyak; 05-07-2014 at 07:52 PM. Reason: finisher up
Old 05-07-2014, 09:39 PM   #137
octico

Intense ...

Wow .... looking from a guy who has fished the surf for a long a time, and wanted to get in kayaking, I am surprised of the drama. The guy's from SCSurfishing_dot_com told me to check this place it ... it was great.

So, I joined,I found really informative and made a few friends, hell I can't wait meet MakoBob! Having said that, if this was my first time looking in, I might walk away.

I have been an avid cyclist for years and have been on many a forums, since the early 90's, and have been banned for less than 1% of what Yakjoe has said. I understand admins don't want to squash simple hazing, but at what cost? This guy was trolling ... if not then, I am sorry he is just ignorant. I know that may sound offensive, but it is true.

This type of discussion should have been stopped a long time ago. I am not suggesting a ban, but nothing more than a 3 month halt on posting on BWE (chill out period) would have halted all this drama.

-Tico
Old 05-07-2014, 09:57 PM   #138
lambadmin
Spam Sanitation Dept

That's some wisdom.

I hate to see where Tony's great post went to.

YakJoe, bro...

Please slow down.
While entertaining to some, your persistent trolls are highly annoying to many others...
So we'll have to ban yer' arse and you won't be able to brag about your cool fish any more.... at least not here.

Awesome video Tony, nice halibut!!!
We'll leave it at that.
'Nuff...