Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-01-2018, 09:46 AM   #1
Raskal311

It could also be the stations employees, I had a run in with one of them not long ago. Hr yelled at me for driving pass the public parking area to unload my kayak next to the gate to the beach. Seemed like he had issues with kayakers and he took the opertunity and took it out on me.
Old 07-01-2018, 03:51 PM   #2
jbl_91762

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskal311 View Post
It could also be the stations employees, I had a run in with one of them not long ago. Hr yelled at me for driving pass the public parking area to unload my kayak next to the gate to the beach. Seemed like he had issues with kayakers and he took the opertunity and took it out on me.
For that issue I cant argue as they have a sign clearly posted in the middle of entry to their station employees only yet I see fishing kayaks do it often. I think if people continue to do it, you maybe right and they will close it off or just start fining people.
jbl_91762 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 05:38 PM   #3
Raskal311

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbl_91762 View Post
For that issue I cant argue as they have a sign clearly posted in the middle of entry to their station employees only yet I see fishing kayaks do it often. I think if people continue to do it, you maybe right and they will close it off or just start fining people.
I have asked before and was told it was ok to unload there. I've even had fish and game (who probably didn't have the authority) tell me I could drive to the restroom to drop off.
Old 07-03-2018, 12:11 PM   #4
DPevin

yeah...it says you cant drive past that sign, but there is a loading and unloaded area painted on the ground...from what I understand you can load and unload but can park or leave your car outside that loading zone for an extended period of time.
DPevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 01:49 AM   #5
fourtogo

Loading unloaded It’s painted on ground right in front of the gate . Let’s stay on even keel with these folks . We are guests we are not home owners w don’t work there ether . I personally like going here , and wouldn’t like too get the boot . Because of as little beef or dented ego .
fourtogo is offline   Reply With Quote