Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-17-2014, 02:13 PM   #1
fishaholic

HUGE FISHING TACKLE SALE in San Pedro

I am bringing two van loads of stuff up to the 22nd Street Landing Sportfishing "Day at the Landing". I have hundreds of rods and reels as well as all kinds of tackle. Everything from inshore to long range gear. I even have some TRULINE rods and lots of vintage surface iron that I am bringing. There is way too much to list. I will take some "pre sales" if you want. Just give me a call and if I have what you are looking for I will hold it for you to pick up at the swap meet(for a small deposit via pay pal). I also TRADE...only for other fishing gear. If you have some fishing gear you do not want or use and want to trade it out for something different bring it with you.

To find my space look for the long surf rods with flags attached to them. They will be attached to my canopies.

John 760-672-7080

HIGHLIGHTS:

calstar seeker gloomis graphite usa super seeker grafighter tuline harnell phenix rods

shimano trinidad tiagra torium tld tyrnos torsa daiwa sealine luna saltiga avet newell 332 322 440 447 454 631 Pro gear tiagra tld Penn International calcutta

jigs(over 1000) tady salas candybar schnable powerhouse baldy hacker bartender explorer maverick 3N1

trolling feathers fighting belt rapala sebile lures plastics fish traps swim baits mc

SOOOOOO much more...

INFO:

22nd Street Landing Sportfishing "Day at the Landing"

Sunday April 27th

9am-5pm

141 W. 22nd Street

San Pedro, CA 90731

MAP and DIRECTIONS: click on the link below to get directions...

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?address...&zipcode=90731

**MORE INFO FOR THE EVENT**

22nd Street Landing Sportfishing is excited to announce that we will be hosting a "Day at the Landing" to meet the staff and fleet on April 27th from 9am to 5pm. There will be events for all ages so bring the whole family! Don’t miss this open house where you will be able to meet all of the captains and crew, as well as see all of our boats with all of their new upgrades.
The Native Sun will be hosting a kids fishing seminar and there will be other great seminars hosted throughout the day. We will have vendors, food trucks, raffles and a knot tying contest for all ages. While you're down here, be sure to stop in and check out our newly expanded tackle shop, or just come down to say hi and share some great fishing stories!
22nd Street Landing is located at 141 W. 22nd Street in San Pedro. We can be contacted at 310-832-8304 for a complete boat schedule and further information regarding this event.
Mark your calendars! Sunday April 27th at 9am. Bring the whole family for a fun filled day.
— with Philip Friedman and Erik Fowlkes.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 22nd st flyer.jpg (67.2 KB, 284 views)
fishaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 01:30 PM   #2
fishaholic

Happy Easter...!
Old 04-23-2014, 09:37 AM   #3
fishaholic

Thanks for all the interest. The best way to contact me is by calling or texting me.

Thanks!!!!

John 760-672-7080
Old 04-25-2014, 07:07 PM   #4
fishaholic

This event is coming up quick....sunday us just around the corner.
Old 04-26-2014, 09:27 PM   #5
fishaholic

See you guys in the morning.